Reviews for Silencio
HazelnutLatte chapter 15 . 3/15
What?!
Noooooooooooo nononononono omg I want to cry right now!
I love this story!
But my heart just broke with your final chapter. Please please tell us the name of the sequel, pretty please...?
Thank you for writing this piece (although you did break my heart with the ending sobsob).
Dreameuro chapter 14 . 3/15
OK It's been like 2 days since I read the story and my heart still hurts and I'm dying and I really have to read the sequel or I might explode
Dreameuro chapter 15 . 3/13
You're fuckingn evil omg
My plan was to finish this before I started my homework and now I have to read the ducking sequels
Omg why are you so horrible with this ending
You have crushed my heart to smithereens, shatterig my very beine
On a brighter note I suppose,
Your story was amazing
I love love loved it but goddammit
Duck you right now
Look 1. I love you and your story and you're an amazing writer but 2. I can't not be angry about this ending. I'm not angry angry but like ducking Jesus my heart hurts and ughhhhh
I'm gonna finish my homework and then read the sequel but I swear to god if you hurt me again I might kill you
Simrit711 chapter 15 . 3/12
It was a bloody amazing story. So full of emotions and so gripping.
I never imagined it would end the way it ended, it was heartbreaking. I have never cried reading a fanfic before.
It was beautifully written. Kudos.
margbennington chapter 15 . 3/11
The smuts are hot. The ending however is heartbreaking.
uncoconut chapter 15 . 3/11
In my opinion, you are an acquired taste. Some would hate your works and some would love it. I, unfortunately, could not enjoy this story. There were so many things in their relationship that could be deemed as red flags. I even tried your other works but I can't help be disgusted by the pairing in your stories. You're a wonderful writer but I have to give a no to this.
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 15 . 2/23
WHY NOT POST THE SEQUEL ON HERE?! This was such a great story! IT CANT END LIKE THIS
ianmaem chapter 15 . 2/19
I read this for the 3rd time and it stille gets me. sniffs
This chapter was breathtaking! It really blew my mind. It's a masterpiece on its own, I want you yo know that. A beatufil poker play when you raise and reraise hoping your opponent will fold and then you can only beg him to fold and then it's allin ...and too bad...you can't really fold anymore:-) really really fascinating.
. ! In both senses. Powerful beginning. Malfoys witty comments made me laugh. And the ending. Finally a believable ending! There was really no other way out. Five stars.
nineteenoasis chapter 1 . 2/6
after seeing what you all said––messed-up-ending...I CANNOT READ THIS! I DON'T WANNA BREAK MY OWN HEART!д१)
Pharies chapter 15 . 1/29
THIS WAS SO GOOD! WHY DID YOU END IT LIKE THAT?!

*calms slightly* I'll have you know, I've never written any review with so many caps. I felt this time it was needed. However, now I'm going to start that sequel you mentioned.

Also, this really was fantastic. I loved getting both their sides and how they just tried, and failed, to live how they were "supposed to."

~Tori
DarkBloodWolf13 chapter 15 . 1/23
NOOOOOOO! You evil person! :'-( XD I'm all sad now.
KourtneyKhaos chapter 15 . 1/13
That ending is so messed up! Going to head on over to AO3 and read the sequel. Hoping for a happy ending.
Mi P. Tonks chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
Hi there!
I read all the story (translated to Portuguese) this morning and could only catch my breath.

Your writing is wonderful and the plot is very well developed. You would succeed with an original story.

Anyway, I loved all the scenes of them. From the beginning (very atypical, I must say) until the last night together (so romantic!).

I confess I was very shaken by the end of the story.
I read fourteen chapters in that uncontrollable will, but the last one was a cold water bath. Looks like it was with me, I was devastated.

Thanks to Merlin, who touched your heart, I was very happy to hear of the continuation. I'll start tomorrow (it's Christmas Eve here) and I can separate the popcorn and vodka for that, right?
I'm aure it will be exciting as fuc*!

Anyway, your story is wonderful and I FOR SURE will read all the others.

By the way, the 3 links to Secrets are off!

So, that's it!

Congratulations on the excellent fic. It is very easy to love Dramione with beautiful stories like that :)

Kisses from Brazil!