Reviews for Silencio
S.A.Ellie chapter 15 . 7/21
sweet mother of God, my heart hurts! This was the best/worst plot twist i have ever read. The story was amazing and absolutely believable. Thank God for you wanting to write a sequel though because then i certainly would never forgive you. If it continues how i hope it will this will be the BEST Dramione fanfiction i have ever read.
SunshineSundae chapter 15 . 7/17
This broke my heart just a little. I still love the story though and come back to it whenever I fancy reading something a bit gritty (I just miss out that last chapter if I'm feeling too emotionally unstable to cope!).

You are a very talented writer.
jkrowlingrox chapter 15 . 7/15
Really nice story, even though the ending made me cry...
Tani chapter 15 . 7/14
I am not a Dramionie shipper, but this fic tore my heart out. Simply incredible work. I'm actually crying. Not many fanfictions have done that to me. Bravo. Seriously well done.
fawkes04 chapter 15 . 7/13
Ouch? I have no words, just a feeling of someone ripping out my heart. I feel so sorry for Draco. I read this in 2 days and thought "oh, things must be looking up! Can't end on a sad note...can it?" Great story though! Just need to...pick up the pieces of my broken heart.
I LOVE this story! I reread it often - the interaction between Draco and Hermione is perfect! When, she asks hopefully, will you update Secrets?
vindicatedmalfoy chapter 9 . 7/9
fuck. this made me hot
futurewoman23 chapter 15 . 6/30
... :(
redskittlsbaby3 chapter 15 . 6/24
Anhhhhhhh! This was heart wrenching to read the last chapter !
Omg ! You beautiful writer !
And cruel!
It was so good !
Where is the sequ!? I need to know what happens !
amazingmee chapter 15 . 6/23
My heart hurts! Wow I'm literally crying my eyes out! Thank you for sharing! !
Nidhi chapter 15 . 6/8
Always breaks my heart. Six long years and umpteen reads ... and it still tears me up.
You are one fabulous story teller.
diebirchen chapter 15 . 6/3
Great story. I'm going directly to "Secrets." Thank you.
MALFOY chapter 15 . 5/12
IT'S BEEN 8 YEARS THIS STORY YET IT STILL DOESNT FAIL TO TEAR ME UP
vindicatedmalfoy chapter 15 . 5/5
okay so this has got to be one of the most depressing endings I have ever read. You pain me, dear author. Nevertheless, it was one quite ride of a story. Looking forward to all of your future works. Lots of love xx chow!~
LadyWelbury chapter 15 . 5/1