Reviews for What James Did
Weaselredhair chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
i don't get it hogsmeade weekends are in daylight only. if so then why was remus in the shack alone by himself? can someone explain this to me?And i think james shouldn't be telling lily his secret and tell her that remus is a werewolf. And dude this thing really is really more of a romance story not horror.
Mariano's-twins chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
ITS BEAUTIFUL !

I love this story!

Okay, I noticed that you haven't updated in a while, so, I'm asking you to respond to this and tell me if you will update it or not. if you wont, then, with your permission, I would love to finish it.

Hope you update soon!

-The Twins
blueyblonde chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
i love it
queenphebee chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
that was really good. i hope that more will be up soon!
Princess Gillybean chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
ooh it's getting exciting
LILYandJAMESareCUTE chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
Ack! Dont go to get the traitor numbskull! Good chapter though and I think you got their parts down well, so awesum lol! :D
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
hmm wow it's good, really dark though. I can't wait to see what happens!

Arya
Ara Catin chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
The Weasley's town! And the Lovegood's! Times are rather dangerous, aren't they? I like your portrayal of the Order business. I'm very excited to see what happens in the next chapter!
Winter's Soul chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
I liked this chapter. Very good) Hope you will update soon.

Merry ChristmasD
An Aspiring Author chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
i really liked the argument between james and lily at the beginning of the chapter, but i think it would have been easier to read if you put in "he said," and "she said" at least once or twice. anyways- i agree with lily and sirius- i think they're all walking into a trap. i cant wait to read about it! update soon please!
Jente Bidernais chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
I think it wasn't planted. It would be rather stupid to talk about Pettigrew (I guess that was who they were talking about?) right under their noses.

Am I correct?
thestralwhisperer chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
amazing chapter
RemusSiriusJames chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
Aww, I love Lily and James as a couple! KAII! Update soon!
RemusSiriusJames chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
I have to say, the chapter was absolutely adorable, even with the crash-landing ending. It fit so well. Poor James...
RemusSiriusJames chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
"Maybe he'd curse Snivellus to cheer himself up."

That made me laugh. Good chapter!