Reviews for Supposedly A Secret
MorgyWorgy chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
hi I love this story and would like more. But I can see that you haven't updated in 4 or 5 years. Let me know if you plan to update so I can look for it. :) thanks _ MorgyWorgy
cornbeefhash chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
ummm are you gonna update soon, this i a story that must be finished. plz continue when you have time :)
crazykenz chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
You seriously need to update! Its been 3 whole freaking years!
Out of Things to Say chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
O.O aww... i have this feeling that Ito's going to be corrupted. Cos regardless of how her personality is, she'll still have to learn to be cunning and essentially how to 'survive' in the cut-throat competition. Would mako still want her when she turns out harden by all the 'vipers' around her? Really adore your version of makoto here~

Leon would make a very good villian though. :/
Lizmao12 chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Love it Mako is sexy
KittyNazZ chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Love the story! Hope to hear from you soon. XD
Morbidly Bored chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Sankyu very much. This is actually quite intriguing... 0.o Good luck to Ito-san~.

Update soon plawks~.
Morbidly Bored chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Haha. Evil Makoto. I like it. :D
SnowFlakeQueen chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
It's been so long since I checked here and you had posted a chapter! Thank you! Can't wait to read more!
Daremo chapter 8 . 10/20/2009
An update! Thank you!

I have been so busy that I haven't checked this place for a long time.

So this is how it turned out. And Tsubaki runs a modeling agency. Well, if she would, it would be all over Japan. You really recycle the characters perfectly! (While reading the manga I sometimes wondered why Tsubaki didn't say bye-bye-for-now to her father and become Makoto's manager... Did she in your universe? XD ...Wait, are they siblings in this universe? O)

I'm interested to see Ito's and Makoto's next meeting. Or will Makoto watch from shadows? Not. There are going to be steamy 'cough' encounters. 'cough' Right?

I thought Leon had recognized Makoto. Until I read the 4th chapteer. And now that I am on the topic, I don't really care to see Leon again, but i he seems to fit Your story, then keep him in by all means. I have written enough to know characters sometimes move on their own.

Please write more soon!
Didi chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
Oh... I'm really enjoying this story. Started it a few months back (after I read W Juliet) and then lost track. I love the set up, Mako's sense of mystery and Ito's still naive outlook. And yes, I like slimy Leon too... it makes a great foil for the two. Please continue, I'd love to see where you take this.
J Luc Pitard chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
The story is perking along and I'd like to see where it's going for Ito. The question of why she doesn't immediately recognize Makoto is tantalizing. Leon's fine, if he shows up, fine. He may be a good foil so long as he doesn't come in all the time or become a confidant or anything. I read him similar to Toki.

I do not feel you need to explain her/his apology. She is mysterious to Ito and the reader needs her to remain a little enigmatic. I feel I understand her/his motivation in this scene. Makoto is waiting until Ito reaches a higher level to reveal anything due to their shared past (which only he seems to remember?) and provides the means for Ito to start.

Looking forward to more.
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
interesting. i can't wait to see what happenes next!
Audrey33 chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
Can't log in, sorry...

Anyways. Yay! Although, just slight criticism here, you do use the word 'beauty' quite a bit too much (along with 'blonde beauty') Perhaps, something not as redundant? I don't know about you, but I find it extremely helpful to use a thesauraus as I write D Good chapter.
Azura Ray chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
I'm so happy you updated! I feel like I've been waiting for years lols xD Thanks for the update!