Reviews for Tsunade choice
MWRANDOM chapter 4 . 3/31
Another story where you really need to work on your spelling. Occassional errors are alright but you have numerous spelling issues in each chapter, most of which would be corrected simply by using spell check.

For example:
Purrify is something that a cute cuddly kitten would do. Purify is the word that you were looking for.
God of Vampires chapter 2 . 3/21
Its spelled Jiraiya and just in case you dont know the thirds name is Hiruzen Sarutobi.
God of Vampires chapter 1 . 3/21
You do know the Yondaimes name is Minato Namikaze right?
StoryReigns96 chapter 9 . 2/23
Really, the main antagonist is Naruto's father who condemned his son and nearly destroyed his village so he could save it to sleep with women, and continues to be a total douche to sleep with more women. You lost me buddy, also I think this story would have been better had you left Bleach out of it and connecting the Tailed Beasts to them, to me atleast I would have worked better with just Tsunade coming back to live with Naruto. Decent writing and grammar for a fanfic, less character and plot development than I would have liked. Not a bad fic though all in all.
Namenkanyiso chapter 3 . 1/18
Dope fanfic
H chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
The Yondaime Hokage's name was MINATO NAMIKAZE MARRIED TO KUSHINA UZUMAKI
yindragonkiba chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
I liked it
Illuviar chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Ouch!That was very good chapter!
Illuviar chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
lol That was pure sadism!I almost felt pity for the Uchiha!
napsterman23 chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
what a great and loving fic. it ended great . rate it a 9
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
shit
nova king1996 chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
this one was good it even had a end unlike the others so extra points in my book also sasu/saku bashing forever
Googlemo chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
Ok, you ruined this story, this was pure bullshit, Arashi for fame?! Seriously?! You couldn't imagine a better motive?!
Googlemo chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Well thats some twist I give you that)
Googlemo chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
ok, first of all Shunpo or flashstep isn't faster than hiraishin, NOTHING IS, because its a facking teleportation, and All Yoruichi's skills are just fast movement: shunpo and shunko(super shunpo only she has), maybe there weren't such information when this story was written, but I think was.

Also ending of this chapter is really funny)