Reviews for Tsunade choice
Just came to say work on your grammar and vocabulary if you even want readers. Baka..
Star Iron chapter 1 . 1/27
This would be far more enjoyable if this was proofread and edited. Please let me know if you have any plans to do so.
guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
That sasuke n sai humor was funny. I was dying with laughter lol.
Alex chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
lord fourth was minato namakaze
MWRANDOM chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
Another story where you really need to work on your spelling. Occassional errors are alright but you have numerous spelling issues in each chapter, most of which would be corrected simply by using spell check.

For example:
Purrify is something that a cute cuddly kitten would do. Purify is the word that you were looking for.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
Its spelled Jiraiya and just in case you dont know the thirds name is Hiruzen Sarutobi.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
You do know the Yondaimes name is Minato Namikaze right?
StoryReigns96 chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
Really, the main antagonist is Naruto's father who condemned his son and nearly destroyed his village so he could save it to sleep with women, and continues to be a total douche to sleep with more women. You lost me buddy, also I think this story would have been better had you left Bleach out of it and connecting the Tailed Beasts to them, to me atleast I would have worked better with just Tsunade coming back to live with Naruto. Decent writing and grammar for a fanfic, less character and plot development than I would have liked. Not a bad fic though all in all.
Namenkanyiso chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Dope fanfic
H chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
The Yondaime Hokage's name was MINATO NAMIKAZE MARRIED TO KUSHINA UZUMAKI
yindragonkiba chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
I liked it
Illuviar chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Ouch!That was very good chapter!
Illuviar chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
lol That was pure sadism!I almost felt pity for the Uchiha!
napsterman23 chapter 13 . 10/21/2013