Reviews for Feel The Rush
ILOVETARARIEGAN chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
Awww! Ur right, it was and will 4vr be a happily ever after cos Jesse and suze r meant to be! Can't wait for ur other fanfics!
Lucy chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
Excellent! Would make a brill movie! xD all my favourite things i can think of in a movie or book : DANCING, ACTION, ROMANCE, COMEDY! xD
kara2509 chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
Awsum story i loved it!
Rained on Wings chapter 14 . 12/8/2008
(Forgive me if I already reveiwed this, I can't remember if I did or not) AMAZING! I LOVE IT!
Priestess Kohana chapter 14 . 4/24/2008
Aw, this was a very cute, different, and interesting story! Keep up the amazing work!

~K
Jaliy chapter 14 . 4/3/2008
wow! Awesome story!

Loved it! Great job!
AJ chapter 14 . 3/13/2008
ur story was absolutly wow it had me grining the whle time (except ofcourse when things got seriouse and sad) i think i almost choked up at the end lol good luck on ur next stuff (im more of a susan/paul fan but i love what u did with these 2!)
Bunnylass chapter 14 . 3/9/2008
Lol, aww how cute.

Thanks for a great story, it was so much fun to read.

Im so glad they ended up married in the end, ya!

Toodles : )

-Jacqueline
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 14 . 3/8/2008
Awesome ending to an awesome story! Well keep writing all ur other stories I can't wait to read them! Srry, I've been real busy all this week. After school I went to do some volunteering and I didn't get home until 10 or eleven at night depending on when I left the volunteer thing.

-Kia
dawning beauty chapter 14 . 3/8/2008
AW! (for 2 reasons actually, the main being that it's so SWEET! and the 2nd being that it's over *pout*) please tell me there's a sequal.
dawning beauty chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
woah! that WAS unexpected.

NO! only 1 more chapter left! *sniff*
dawning beauty chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
nothing much to say...it was very well-written, but I'm not surprised...
dawning beauty chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
uh-oh
dawning beauty chapter 10 . 3/8/2008
can't say I saw that coming, but can't say I'm surprised either...
dawning beauty chapter 9 . 3/8/2008