Reviews for Goldilocks and the Four Heads of Houses
Evani chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
i almost died XD that was bsolutly bloody BRILLIANT ahaha, well i definetly need to read the storie u mentioned earlier, and i a sooo glad tvtropes had this on their ffrecs page haha
Raven's Dusk chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Oooohhh, I would love a sequel to that!
Maybe even with an AU ending to DH?
GuessWho160 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Funny, insightful and great format/structure! :)
gnurd chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Love this story, even though it is so short.
Lynabelle chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
It would be terrifying for anyone Snape and McGonagal teamed up against. This was great.
loveretriever chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
This story is awesome! :)

Made me laugh so much! xD haha

I know it's older and I've had this on my favorite list for awhile now. Just recently got back online - and reread this wonderful, creative story!

Great job!
chronodekar chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
A full 10/10 !

Encore author, encore !

Notes: I found the repeat scenes, even if from a different perspective, to be a tab bit repetitive. Otherwise, a good piece of fiction.

Dimac99 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Hahaha! Loved it! Though it was definitely sexual harassment, possibly even (minor) sexual assault when McGonagall stepped in, so part of me thinks it was a bit of a shame Snape didn't give Goldilocks a bloody nose. Sprout's giggles had me in giggles, as well as Lockhart's complete cluelessness. Fun :-)
a chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
I have to disagree with Flitwick. Fred and George totally deserve a harsher punishment. It'll take Filch ages to clean up the mess they just made. Perhaps instead of losing points they should have to clean the mess up themselves? Also, the twins' sense of humor can in fact be quite cruel at times, but I don't know that Flitwick would be in a position to know that.

The rest of the story is quite amusing but there's a troubling undercurrent of 'just how far would Lockhart have gone' to the story. The misguided romantic notions of someone as full of himself as Lockhart are only humorous to a point. There's nothing funny about sexual assult, and that's where the confrontation between Severus and Lockhart seemed to be heading before Minerva intervened. Actually, Minerva and Pomona's reactions were far more entertaining than what occured between Lockhart and Snape.

I felt pretty bad for Snape by the end. First, he's harassed and borderline assulted. Then someone finally helps him, but expects a big favor in return. Minerva's request affected Snape's students, not just Snape himself. Considering where the cofrontation seemed to be headed, intervening in it was the only decent thing to do. No return favor should be required but something small or reasonable would be alright. Mostly just so Snape can feel he's still on even footing wtih Minerva. Maybe something like helping her with the paperwork or her deputy head duties rather than something he'd have to try to explain to his students. Asking for a big favor feels too much like she's taking advantage of him. Especially, since she threatened him with Lockhart when he tried to negotiate down to one week. And then she undermines his authority in front of students. She undermines it in front of students that are paticularly difficult to deal with in the first place. If she had a problem with the punsihment he gave out she should have at least discussed it in private rather than in front of the twins. Also, didn't she once take fifty points each plus detention from first years in her own house out after curfew? Why would she contradict Snape's punishment in the first place? It practically matches hers.

Hmm... this came out sounding more negative than I meant for it to. I really did like the story. It's lighthearted and amusing but it's got just enough of a hint of something dark and serious to spark the imagination and give it some depth. And I don't really hold it against Pomona or Minerva that they treated the situation so lightly. They clearly had complete confidence in Snape's ability to defend himself if he had to. I don't think they would have found the situation so amusing if they didn't. I actually really liked that Flitwick didn't seem to see the humor in the situation.
Too-lazy-to-log-in chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
I really like your writing style here, with each chapter starting with an overlap of the last chapter from a different person's point of view.

Wow, Lockhart is even more of a stuck up git than I remembered... YAY for McGonagall saving Snape! And to demand Quidditch time for that... Just fits the two perfectly.

Well written. Good read.
Jadzania chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
this is fantstic, so incredibly funny :D
Aria657 chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Lol, I am in love... with this story! But gosh, this was brilliant! It was hilarious, and I loved all the different perspectives! Goldilocks is such an annoying idiot! Fabulous job!
Goeno chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
very very very cool. Ich liebe ist.
banshee1968 chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
I could not stop reading so you just made me late for work. This was friging hysterical.
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
LOL! Thanks for the laugh. That was awesome. :D

I just have to point out that when you say the pink confetti is 'omniscient,' I'm pretty sure you mean 'omnipresent,' as confetti cannot be all-knowing. ;)
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »