Reviews for Inside my hands, these petals burned
suiseiseki chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
oh come on, don't ruin this perfect story.

just finish it somehow, it doesn't matter if it takes 3 years, just please please update. it's such a great story.
Tecloz chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
the story is really good indeed..but why didn't you finish this fic?,you didn't post new for ages.
Lockey's Fan Fiction chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Come on this story is great we care please update it, please.
Shirley Xiao chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Hi, I'm Shirley. I'm new to these fanfics and it's my first time here. This the second story I read and the first was yours also. I really liked this story because it was so touching. I hope that the fourth chapter will come soon, it got me really intrigued.
katryoma17 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
hey! your work was great! i really love the way you write! you rock! hope that you'll continue to write more fan fiction about Ginban Kaleidoscope... hehe... _
iRishou chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
hiya its me Mitzi . I love uyour story UPDATE SOON BUDDY PLZ _
jdcocoagirl chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
wow this is nice great story lines, and wow the fate is so twisted and what about yoko? anyway update soon.
Blue777Angel chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
hi, i've read your fanfic. I was sad because you stopped there at the author's sigh. Um...I have an advice for your current situation; wounds need time to heal but then if you let time fly without treating it, it would become worse. So, I think you should patch things up with her at the right time. Sorry for the intruding review, I didn't mean to snoop around in your private life. Anyway, good luck with her. Please update soon.

P.S. May the good and almighty LORD bless you.

blue7angel- GOD is only a prayer away.
luthien-yavetil chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
AH! SEMPAI'S DEPRESSED! &makes all these get-well-soon cards for him& I'm sorry if I can't help much with your dilemma with your girlfriend... It's just that I'm too young to understand the ways of the ones older than me. &sweatdrop&

But I am rooting for you all the way, sempai! I'm sure you can solve this problem soon! &waves a 'GO ZACKOFANIME-SEMPAI!- flag enthusiastically& :D:D:D
Stealing Fiction chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Love it again. smilmes...
Mitzi chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
plz update soon im really getting the thirlls plz

or else i wont review

w8 ignore that plz update soon

i beg u *kneeling*

*crying*

*treating u like a god*

plz

and plz dont let it i beg u

be another...well u know

um

i mean u do another ginban kaliedescope

as in really the same with the story

plz do it slightly
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
hi there.

sorry to hear about your 'old' girlfriend. just an advice. next time you see her, talk to her, she may be expecting you to do so. maybe that explains her being ticked. anyway.. 3 years is long, i remember a guy who has the same experience at you.. but he never said a word for 5 years to the girl he liked, though she liked him as well. it was such a tragedy that they're still not together until now.

well, i wish you luck in your love life and your writing.

i still love your fic, though i wish you could improve on it a little more. not that i'm letting you down, i love how you set things in motion and that tazusa is in pete, but i wish for more graphical descriptions, to make it better to read.

that's all.

sorry for the really wrong review. i'm sorta of a rambler. haha!

~nicC
resha37 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Hi! haha.. I liked your story so much.. XD hehe..

aw! no! don't stop! I am looking forward to how your story will end! Gambatte Kudesai! XD Anyway.. Yey! Go Ginban Kaleidoscope Fans!
06790 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
Hello there,

I see that you look depress for some reasons: 'Personal things' and I just stop by to say some words:

I hope that someday, you and your old girlfriend would have the opportunity to talk without being disturbed by the nature of Life

That's all! I hope I didn't squeezed in your 'Personal life' but as an angel decsendant of my master, I must help those people who are depressed because of this 'situations' anyway I have to snore to sleep and dream about Tazusa, kicking Pete's butt so I can have some ideas for my new chapter that would be added at my story!

-May the Arch's Angels guide you in your writing career and of course in your 'Personal life'-

I hope someday, I could be any help in your problems such like these...
06790 chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Hi!

I just read your chapter 2 at the said fanfic and it was... AWSOME! (I think I spelled that wrong!) I hope

you... um... update more... and...-

Sorry for cutting my sentence! As I was saying... update quick!

-May the Arch's Angel guide you in your writing career!-