Reviews for 23 Cat
Marlena chapter 1 . 1/29
This is so cute i love it 10 out of 10
loki-god-of-sexiness chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Aw! That was so cute. :3 I really want a Kyle cat now, lol. Very well written too. :)
jsdkfhseufmc123uyr chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awwwwww south park kitties .
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
. . . . it was so wrong and so cute at the same time (head explodes)
Amber Truesdale chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
THAT WAS CUTE! I LOVE CATS AND I LOVE STYLE
Prince Darkcloud chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
*eyes puddle*

SO CE~UTE!

*hugs*
lfkdlkfjfd chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Hehe I usualyy don't like StanKyle but this was so cute and fluffy! I WANT A STAN KITTEN!
malteesers chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
xD What a cute idea. A nice, quick read, too!

Nicely written ) Fav.
account closed and inactive chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Wow, everything was written so perfectly, I could picture every single line in my head, inspires me to draw some fanarts for this story.
Profile.Deleted chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
There are very few things that I like more than kittens. This story is one of them, though, I think. I loved it.

Very funny and very cute. Definitely going in my 'favorite stories.'

Much love.
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Aww! Haha, this made me laugh. It was weird and unique, and I mean that in the best possible way.

Cats are love. Aw, now I wanna find a Stan/Kyle feline counterpart couple! [pouts]

Ooh, so fluffy like clouds! I loved it.
midnitemood chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
this story was so cute!
SomeRandomKyleBroflovskiFan chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
omfg, i luv this! It's so cute!

I think Stan's love for animals has gotten less attention on fanfiction than it should. It's a huge trait for Stan and I think it needs to be noticed more so, and if it has been noticed, then at least written more. I'm not sure if it has in the last while, though, but still. Now I wanna write something similar, lol.

That was fncking awesome! *favs*
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Cute! You needed to put a blond kitten being killed by hamsters but other than that really cute!
Brat-Child3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I love you.

I have no idea where you got this idea, but I totally, seriously love you for this. Honest and for truly. Cats are my animal. Totally. You couldn't have picked a better choice. And how cute that...just... OMG! I love you!