Reviews for The Desired Reality
juki chapter 5 . 10/23
So she seems to be taking being in another world really calmly. Does she think she's in a genjustsu or the afterlife or something? I mean you do explain she's just happy to be there. I guess I just expected her to have a theory about it or something. It would make sense if she was trying to avoid thinking about it and breaking the happiness.

Other than that I can totally get Sasuke as being confused over her alternate self's lack of skill/ambition (although if she still has access to higher level sharingan that might be hard to explain). Hope her skill from the other dimension passed with her so that she can shine at the exams and show up her bamfyness. Its kinda makes me want to giggle actually cause they all seem to think she weak (or, at least, nothing special) but she's part of the 2nd coming of the Sannin. Although if she never got on team 7 (and it sounds like neither did Kakashi) how are Sakura & Naruto doing?

Also is Sai adopted or her actual brother? (and if you're still considering: sasushika doesn't get a lot of love; so cute to see shy sasuke in this chapter because sasuke isn't 100% angst even in cannon but ppl still write him all ice prince as if has complete control which he most certainly isn't because bad guys are always manipulating Sasuke's emotions - not his logic)
please update it is grate
update pls
Laudi14 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
You updates this story this year, I have hope hahaha
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Hopefully you won't make this into NaruSasu.
G-tan chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
I can't wait fot the next one! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Hope the next one will be longer.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Please update already/
sushiman chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
I'd be really really happy if you update this.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
Putri Luna chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
interesting! hope to read more!
Riseha chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Will you please pair her with Itachi?
vanillabliss chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
I did a double take when I saw this in my inbox, because you hadn't updated in a few years and I was just about to give up on you. But I'm happy I didn't I hope this will be start of a series of more updates, because I can't wait to see how this spans out
OverLordRevan chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
I hope sasuke ends up with naruto
ada2012 chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
I love it so much. Please don't wait four more years to update again