Reviews for Breaking the Habit
JR-Boone chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Wow this is the very first time ever that I have been okay with Draco/Hermione anything. *flail*
dawnxiris chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Thank you for another outstanding fanfic. I loved this take on fifth year and how you drew on Hermione's forgiving nature so well. I see that as being what holds the story together.

A question - earlier in the story, you mentioned a 'coming out' party held for Draco. I'm taking that this didn't refer to the usual phrasing of these words to mean someone of LGBQTI identity revealing their orientation, and it seemed unlikely that this was Draco 'coming out' as a wizard due to the robe conflict - so what was it about?

Keep the *amazing* work up
Z-L.B chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
LOL... wonderful!
LyssaLaughable chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
I love this!

It's so out of character for malfoy, but in a good way, i mean it's beleivable.

:) Thanks for writing!
NotTheEllieYou'reLookingFor chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
LOL! Relationship? Oh SNAP! Very funny! Luved the punching harry part, it was just so awesome. Awesome story!

-ellie
Rosiline chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
I am reading through your stuff kinda fast... but enjoying every bit of it!
Your Prez chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
hehehehe... cute and awesome...

I liked the idea of Draco not totally being a jerk-face.

I always hoped that he wouldn't be, but to each his own.

Overall, love your words!

you rock my socks off!

randolph14 chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
ohh yeah i read this last night i got really bored so i paired hermione up with almost anyone and yeah i read it and i liked it a lot it is really cute and oh do i wish that draco was mean b/c of his dads spell.. and i liked the ending in this to you are a really good writer
sandybeach6th chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
Wow! I really loved this one. I love your stories, I'm so excited to read the rest of them.
confused-Luna chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
Aw I loved it. Great story
pstibbons chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
Nice ending.
pstibbons chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
Nice plot. Telling Harry and Ron is probably a mistake, though.
richgirlfore chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
OMG IT'S SO GOOD
Isabella120 chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
update!
snow winter chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
the plot is nice...although this would have been better if its longer and detailed...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »