Reviews for Shizuku ni
iSasuSaku chapter 9 . 3/25/2008
hey, u r not horrible at least u made itachi nice to sakura
Bookfreak426 chapter 9 . 1/29/2008
This is a really good story. I have a question for you and im sry for asking, but i have a story to put on fanfic but i dont know how to get it actually on the site. Could you help me? its kk if you cant
SakuBunny chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
Aww.. he let him win.. *sniff*

Hmm.. I'm curious as to why Sasuke didn't question why Sakura and Itachi were so.. "close." I mean he kissed her.. as a "thank you" maybe?

Ughugugug! I know, I know.. I just have to wait for the next chappie.. Can't wait! XD

Keep up the awesomeness!
Universal Fighter chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
plz plz plz tyell me this is not the last chapter (u idn't say anything but i wanna make sure)

if not... PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Crystal chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
Omg, great story! I cant believe itachi is dead. Please continue to write!
Crystal chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
Hey! This story is really good. I cant wait to find out what happens. Please finish the chapter quickly and have it a long one. I lve long chapters
Universal Fighter chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
o_O... WHO IS IT?

(it's kinda obvious that it's probablt sasuke, but u never kno wat u might through in there. it could be neji or hinata or someone else in the anime/mange w/ diff eyes... i'm just babbling and guessing here. sry...)

plz update soon!
Crystal chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
I really love this fanfic. I hope you can get the next chapter up soon. I thought the part with itachi and sakura was funny. Thanks for putting it up here, for all of us to read.
Spirit Seer chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
Happy Christmas too! :D Great chapter and look to reading the next chapter!
airaghatz chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
OMG! its awesome! update soon!
Spirit Seer chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
Interesting story! :D I hope that you update soon!
Wild7 chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
Good job, keep going!
animefan0000012345 chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
woot! i love this chapy!yay!and your welcom!_ i rock, i know._ woot!update as soon as possable!woot! can't wait for your next chapy!
animefan0000012345 chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
woot!update soon!woot!awsome story!you rock!
animefan0000012345 chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
woot update soon!_ i want to see what happens!