Reviews for Just Knowing
Rachelly chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This is great! I always wondered how Dean knew Sam was in trouble...never thought it was cuz the ghosty didn't make a huge light display before leaving. Very clever! Loved reading the details of Sammy being all limp and Dean being all angsty! Great job!
Winchester07 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I like this...very good
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Home is one of my fave episodes ever and this little tag on just added even more depth to it. Dean saving his brother always brings the 'awh' moments for me and him huggng his little brother to him is just one major 'awh'. Sweet read. chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Great tag, nice to have it from Dean's point of view, as he finds Sam being strangled with the lamp cord!
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 8/20/2007

glad to see a new fic from you!

Awesome oneshot/tag! I loved it! OMG especially the ending, that just sent warm fuzzies to my heart!

I also loved the fact you centred it on Dean, Dean's POV and what was going through his mind at the moment.

Awesome job! Well writen.

friendly chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
great job.. that was really good...
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
aw...i luved it..really good
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Makes sense. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Aww, lovely. You got that Dean Winchester thing down pat! Love the brother fluff.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Awesome as always OSS!

I myself wondered what made Dean go up and check on Sam-but was glad that he did! You set the scene perfectly!

Looking forward to your next story!
Claire chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I really enjoyed the story!

I especially like that it was from Dean's point of view and how he just knew that his brother was in trouble! When I saw the episode it was one of my favourite scenes and it made me wonder how Dean knew to check on Sam!

Good job!
tracys dream chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
That was lovely.
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
aw...that's so sweet! I like it.