Reviews for Symmetry
SweetFirefly chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Really, really great! You just resumed the Iori X Miyako relationship in a way which was both simple and deep. Wonderful work! Congratulations!
KoumiLoccness chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Ioryako ahh my favorite Iori couple next to Ioriora lol and Iorkari yo! Peace G Koumi/Ioryako foe Like cuz..
AleMent chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
d'aww sweet ness
blader-chick13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I think that this drabble is my favorite so far ) I guess I like the idea of them being innocently in love at a young age and even though when they grew older it was harder, they still took that time to remember. It's special and you did a wonderful job on writing it out. You should feel proud. Keep up the good work.
xxBoppingAllTheWayxx chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
If you sing as good as you right, then you'd get "through to the next round"!

My sister, reading over my shoulder, is wondering if theres a big blockade downriver made entirely of boats and paper!

Great as always,

Joey x
Rave The Rich chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Everyone say AW!

Man Pyjamas, that's just too cute. In fact, this is so cute, it should be illegal, because no one can resist this cuteness. You did a fantastic job, and should be commended for it. It really is a cute couple at the bare bones of it, and you did a great job of capturing the emotions.

It reminded me in a way of mine. After all these years, these friends for life come back together to relive traditions. Though things might not have turned out the way they wanted as far as a relationship, they still have each other in their own special way.

Again great job, Pyjamas! Keep up the great work!

RTR