Reviews for Be My
anon chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I like this and wish there were more.
little.tel chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Argg! This can't be all there is! I really liked the other story, except Ari didn't stick around till the end. So I really want this one to work out more. There are lots of Tony/Gibbs stories. Barely any Tony/Ari ones. I hope that some day you continue this.
MarieP chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I am really enjoying thus. I hope the two will be happy.
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
please update
mamamia1964 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
ok, i've read this far and you haven't finished. i'm interested in seeing how ari and tony manage to work this relationship, will tony go to the fbi? will you be finishing this story anytime soon?
Concubine99 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
oh! Well, I do hope you finish this!
lucy chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
i just love your ari/tony stories. it is so rare to find anything like this. PLEASE update soon.
Laura-trekkie chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
That was one hot dream Tony had! Shame there's no chance of it happening in real life :(. I like how they're getting to know each other, revealing things about their childhoods and such.
Dark-Sky-of-Avalon chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
I love the way you write these fics. It's absolutely brilliant and you keep them just in character enough is perfect for this pairing. I love the way your mind twists. Awesome fic, I totally wasn't expecting it to be updated. So, YAY!
G.J chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
I have no idea who you are..but you are AWESOME!

Loved the story and where's it's going...
G.J chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Hello! I just read both your stories about ari/tony.. They are so awesome! i hope you'll continue them!
Ellei chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I really like this story. Just wondering if your going to go any further with it?
Rosie chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Hey,

I'm an avid reader of your "And Who The Hell Are You" story. And I was checknig it out today, and realised that you had updated... are you gonna update this one as well? GO ARI!

Love that slash. Haven't found a good Ari/Tony story other than this... and you've updated the Gibbs/Tony one... :(

Otherwise... GREAT STORY...

Rosie.
Bright1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Cute! They are such a great ouple the way you write them!

“I’m going to kiss you.” He says carefully and it’s that precise moment that Tony realizes he’s been backed up against the wall.

“I know.” The sudden stab of panic he feels is usually reserved for when people tell him their going to shoot him.

I loved that part especially, it just fit so well it made my heart skip a beat. Wonderful story and I look forward to more (especially when Gibbs finds out that Air and Tony are seeing each other).
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I'm glad Kate didn't see Tony's less than suave attempt at getting a date, she'd never let him live it down ;). I'm glad Ari agreed anyway and am interested to see where things go from there.