Reviews for Seal of Stars: Light of The Zodiac
Aketzali-chan chapter 15 . 3/16
omg! this is so awesome! i really like you'rs story! please, please update soon!
Tety Fernands chapter 15 . 3/6
Wow, I loved this story, too bad you abandoned it. Never seen anyone pick up so perfectly all of the Saint's characters and Card Captor ones. I really wish you'd continue writing, I'm dying to know the rest! Please, please, please, try too continue!
Best of luck 3
wheeloffate chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
newbie here, end 2014, i have read so far your script , let me guess, the main hero is sakura herself. ah never know the plot , i dont know why u abandon your script,? busy on real or? the god of time Cronos is make u stop? lol 15 chapters already, so its was very shame , continue this pls .
Twilight Dark Angel chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
I LOVE IT I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO WEIRD BUT IT WORK PLEASE UPDATE WHAT HAPPENS TO GOLD SAINTS AND SAKURA.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
Update soon!
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
Thank you for updating; I hope to read the next chapter soon
klaodheart chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS!
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME BUT... BUT... ;A;
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
MasterXMaster chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
This is an interesting story. I find confusing your use of japanese phrases in english sentences, but not enought to detract from the flow. Sakura and her friends are well delineated and so are Athena and some saints. The golds should be more aloof in my opinion. The bronze characters are spot-on, especially Ikki. Too bad you discontinued this fic. I liked it
l.o.l chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
maybe you should give are favorite chinese GAKI a little competition for sakura's heart maybe a couple silver and gold saints, she is after all the misteress of the stars.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
that was great
someonefloating chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
Luv this hope u update soon aah its so interesting
Update soon plz:)
no one chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
great story! why is it stoped? update soon! please!
JusticeFreedom chapter 15 . 10/10/2011
please update the next chapter soon
Nanaccs chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
I really really LOVE this story! XD It will make me very happy if you can continue the story. I'll be expecting anxiously :)
AsraStar chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
ohhh i love this story. last time i read this it was just three or four chaps. and i'm glad it's this far and i want to know what happens next. CAN'T WAIT!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »