Reviews for Seal of Stars: Light of The Zodiac
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 4/6
Nice her seal adapting .
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 4/6
Lol the identity misunderstanding. Well Tomoyo is a high class ojou .
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 4/6
Interesting development so far.
Junior VB chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
Espero el siguiente capitulo.
I hope the next chapter.
Junior VB chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
Syaoran y los otros han llegado.
Syaoran and the others have arrived.
Junior VB chapter 12 . 7/27/2015
Sakura logró salvar a Seiya.

Pobre Seiya, estuvo tres años en coma.
Sakura managed to save Seiya.

Poor Seiya, he spent three years in a coma.
Junior VB chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
Buen capitulo.
Good chapter.
Junior VB chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
Sakura tiene razón. El Santuario es un lugar interesante.
Sakura is right. Sanctuary is an interesting place.
Junior VB chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
Hyoga fue de mucha ayuda.
Hyoga was very helpful.
Junior VB chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
Espero que Sakura pueda ganar esta batalla.
I hope Sakura can win this battle.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Saori y los caballeros están buscando a Sakura sin saber quien es. Mientras que el enemigo sabe quien es ella y parece que tienen planes para la chica. Me pregunto por qué Sakura es tan importante.
Saori and the saints are looking for Sakura without knowing who she is. While the enemy knows who she is and seems it they have plans for the girl. I wonder why Sakura is so important.
Aketzali-chan chapter 15 . 3/16/2015
omg! this is so awesome! i really like you'rs story! please, please update soon!
tetyfernands chapter 15 . 3/6/2015
Wow, I loved this story, too bad you abandoned it. Never seen anyone pick up so perfectly all of the Saint's characters and Card Captor ones. I really wish you'd continue writing, I'm dying to know the rest! Please, please, please, try too continue!
Best of luck 3
wheeloffate chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
newbie here, end 2014, i have read so far your script , let me guess, the main hero is sakura herself. ah never know the plot , i dont know why u abandon your script,? busy on real or? the god of time Cronos is make u stop? lol 15 chapters already, so its was very shame , continue this pls .
Twilight Dark Angel chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
I LOVE IT I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO WEIRD BUT IT WORK PLEASE UPDATE WHAT HAPPENS TO GOLD SAINTS AND SAKURA.