Reviews for Explosions of Emotion
Andy is quite dandy chapter 16 . 9/3
So I did end up reading the epilogue - and it was great! I was hoping for Deidara's death though and being reunited with Sasori or even their edo tensei bodies. But I still think it fit well with the story. And we see Deidara's change in attitude and temperment and I like how Deidara didn't exactly mourn Sasori's death. Really great story overall, I really liked it!
Andy is quite dandy chapter 15 . 9/3
Aww that was so perfect! My favourite line was "...but what caused his already swollen heart to break was Sasori's murmurs of 'I love you' as his seed spilled across both their torsos." That was so beautifully written and it made my heart clench! I'm not sure if I should read the epilogue though, I quite like the happy ending... But I'll probably read it anyways, just for the sake of finality. This was a beautiful story :')
Andy is quite dandy chapter 13 . 9/2
Yasss finally Sasori realizes! And I love meddlesome Konan lol Honestly tho I think Itachi was a bit too OOC in this, like I think he would've already known about Sasori's puppet body cuz his Sharingan. Oh and it would've been better if you took Itachi and Sasori's conversion towards the dying thing cuz they're both dying (though Itachi is dying literally) and it would be something they both understand. But I don't know if that was revealed in the manga at this time, if it wasn't then just ignore me. Anyways I really love this story and even though the characters are OOC, for some reason it's a good kind of OOC lol. Absolutely love this storyyyy :)
Andy is quite dandy chapter 5 . 9/2
"You are so, danna, un! Why are you always alone then? I can't stand it any more, un! You're going to cheer up, Sasori-danna, if I have to force happiness down your throat! Also," Deidara added,"'Happiness' is what I named my dick."

Lol I'm sorry but I couldn't stop myself XD Really love the story so far btw, simple writing and plot that really captures your attention. Not to mention the relationship between Sasori and Deidara that grows with every chapter, simply beautiful! I wish you had more SasoDei stories tho ㅠ.ㅠ But yeah I love love love your writing!
XD1411 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Personally, I much prefer long, proper stories over one-shots or drabbles. It gives more detail I think. Good story BTW. :)
Eralynn Uchiha chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
lol a story with substance, eh? What kind of substance? and the best part it my white frosting turned red when deidara gave sasori that blowjob... speaking of frosting... *gets another thing of frosting and continues reading your story*
peachkid chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
That was so good *wipes tear at the ending*

I still cant beileve it's over *sniffs*
TheRedirector chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Cute story. I agree sad stories are hard to write, but there very good. I loved reading this story
dragonrain618 chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
I loved this story! I really wanted to cry when I read the epilogue, even though I had already known that Sasori was going to die Dx You did great writing this story :) It is now definitely one of my favorite SasoDei stories that I've read!
Vanillamoo chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
I loved the whole 15 chapters! Especially the lemons :3 well.. 16 was just... i decided not to read it.. hahah!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
DEIDARA LIKE STUFED ANIMALS?speaking about animals,where's Dei's cat?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
dramatic death?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
i was so heartbroken,man why i felt like Sasori i mean...
Deidara had 2 parts,one was childish and cheerful,another part was cool and weird,un