Reviews for Explosions of Emotion
XD1411 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Personally, I much prefer long, proper stories over one-shots or drabbles. It gives more detail I think. Good story BTW. :)
Eralynn Uchiha chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
lol a story with substance, eh? What kind of substance? and the best part it my white frosting turned red when deidara gave sasori that blowjob... speaking of frosting... *gets another thing of frosting and continues reading your story*
MrsTDCC17 chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
That was so good *wipes tear at the ending*

I still cant beileve it's over *sniffs*
TheRedirector chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Cute story. I agree sad stories are hard to write, but there very good. I loved reading this story
dragonrain618 chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
I loved this story! I really wanted to cry when I read the epilogue, even though I had already known that Sasori was going to die Dx You did great writing this story :) It is now definitely one of my favorite SasoDei stories that I've read!
Vanillamoo chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
I loved the whole 15 chapters! Especially the lemons :3 well.. 16 was just... i decided not to read it.. hahah!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
-CRIES HARDER THAN BEFORE-
YA KNOW WAT!IM STILL UPSET ABOUT SASORI'S DEATH!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
DEIDARA LIKE STUFED ANIMALS?speaking about animals,where's Dei's cat?
GAH!SASORI WOULD TURN OUT DEAD ANYWAYS!tat idiot Sakura and TAT CHIYO!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
dramatic death?
BUT ANYWAYS,IT WAS GREAT THEY GET BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
-crys-
:'(
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
i was so heartbroken,man why i felt like Sasori i mean...
Deidara had 2 parts,one was childish and cheerful,another part was cool and cold...how weird,un
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
this chapter and the song I AM THE BEST by 2NE1 makes me wanna go to the toilet...yer,yet im drooling,licking my LIPS!DUH,EVEN IM A GIRL I STILL FUC*KING LIKE YAOI!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
its okay to me for tat girl tat has same intrest as Sasori,BUT I LIKE THE ENDING 3
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
it musty be weird to had Deidara carry Sasori,i wouldnt dare to imagine tat funny image of them
TATS WHY THE NAME INARI WAS SOOOOOOOO FAMILIAR TO ME!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
man,why dont Deidara just bombed bastard Hidan?