Reviews for Devil May Cry Outtakes
surrendertome chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This story was cute. It made me laugh. Godd job. Hope to read more of your work. Love devil may cry!
shelly ere chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
wow this is funny cant wait for the next chapter
SageEmpress chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
funny
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was beautiful.

Thankx, I needed that laugh.
Light-Hideko chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I'm not usually into this stuf, thinking they're more like comic scrips. But thease were really nice. I absolutely love the megaphone part.
Dark Rose 1559 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
HAHA...can't...stop...laughing...HAHAHAHAH.

(OK I'm good) This is the best hummor story of Devil May Cry I have ever read
Eric Draven201 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I enjoyed your story. I was very cute and easy to imagine.
Fallen Messiah chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
*Rolls around on the floor laughing* Ha! loved it! need more! Hint: do some with jester ;)
Alpha HD chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
wahahaha! i cant stop laughing! im laughing like hell!
YinYangDarkLight chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Okay, that was funny. Reading this at work and not supposed to but... almost got caught too. My boss was wondering what I was stifling my laughs at. Keep up the good and funny work!
Obskura chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Dante: no doubt you’ve got something fun planned for me. Right Vergil!

Virgil: (with megaphone!) oh yeah! I’ve got twister set up and monopoly right after that!

that part made me laugh so bad! i love it.
Mibugirl12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Genius...pure genius. Normally I would tell a person who wrote something I liked that they deserve a cookie...but you my dear deserve a whole cookie jar filled with cookies! You make my heart smile. _
evil liu chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
good work on the humor i like it
DirtyVelvet chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That was hilarious! Write more chapters! I love the brotherly love between Dante and Vergil. No one playing twister and monopoly with Vergil made me sad. Haha. I hope to see some updates. Nice work.

Sincerely,

DirtyVelvet
dantesdarkqueen chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
The only problem I have with this fic is that it is too damn short. Apart from that, it's hilarious! Not too bad for a first-timer. Welcome to the ficverse, hellsing101!

-Queen