Reviews for Head Trip
lifelane chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
This is so fantastic and I love it. :)
saiyasith1 chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
Interesting story. Good work!
BellaTallin chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
This was a really good story, why is there not a sequel?! There should definitely be a sequel!
AmyBella88 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
I am in love with this story.
Arnie-Rocks chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Ok, Woodstock? The Who? A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference? You win at everything.
WHPIAR chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
This was really bloody good! It felt like watching an actual episode. I loved it! Excellent work, Friend!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
MORE PLEASE! Also, I want the Doctor and Rose to get it on;) just saying
Elixirs chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Aww, I was so engrossed by the the fanfic that I was surprised that it was already over. Lovely job! I like how you kept the relationship to a minimal for a change but definitely enough and very canon.
bowelgroovement chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
"enjoy, my sisters and brothers!"... are you trying to creep me out? all i can think about is the family now. sibling of mine
mitdemadlerimherzen chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
Hey, this is a brilliant and very imaginative story I happened to stumble upon!

I just felt it necessary to point that out. Great story, very Doctor-ish :)

Vorel laraek chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
This is a fun, fun fic - I loved the "it's a spaceship" bit.

Marajuana is not that bad, though - less dangerous than alcohol. And the Doctor probably knows that. Everywhere else he's right on character, but the little diatribe... Author tracts are rarely fun to read.
Unikorn chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Well done...
sinecure chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
Okay, so much love. I adore this story. I've a fondness for stories that deal with the characters accidentally being drugged/poisoned in nicely sexy ways, of course. Not so much the dead-kind, but this is my kink. Beautifully written, and nicely ended.
Kirsten chapter 11 . 11/24/2007
I LOVE it.

Sequel? Please? D:
LittleGreenWolf chapter 11 . 11/19/2007
That was some awesome fun. Thanks for writing!