Reviews for Missing You
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
awsome story

Please update now
JJsMommy27 chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
You so need to finish this story i am really interested to see what happens in this story and you were doing an awesome job on it
JJsMommy27 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
You so need to finish this story you were doing so good on it and it would be even better if it was completed.
bubblz16 chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
i love it
smilegirl21 chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
fantastic! I love Trorie fan fiction it's my favorite couple. I have twoquestions if I may? Do Tristan and Rorie ever become a couple? And where are u from? I am just curious. Wonderful story keep it up! :)
smiley21 chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
hi xsweetashesx i love your writing style. You are so unique and creative keep up the good work. My day is not complete without reading a chapter of Missing You! :) You inspired to write fan fiction on here as well keep up the good work! As for movie suggestions the one u have is good but I would suggest When Harry Met Sally. It is about two friends who meet and after being friends become a couple naturally when they are ready to take the step from being friends to lovers! You don't need to choose it I just thought I would put my two cents in. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Good luck with your semester i'm sure you will impress and touch your professors with your work as much as you touch and impress me and the many readers who read this and your other stories! Keep writing you can make this world a better place through your classic and original writing original ideas and your beautiful stories!

Sincerely your faithful reviewer from now on,

Sara chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
Could you write bout Rory's feelings towards Tristan, because so far it's been Tristan's feelings that has been on the line, like what did she feel towards him during high school (except annoyance that's been mentioned twice or so), what did she feel about kissing him, about him leaving, I don't know, ANYTHING that would reveal Rory's feelings about him. If it's something lacking in this story, then it's all of the above and things related to that.
Curley-Q chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
good job
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
good chapter & more please
PepperAnn11 chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
are you going to continue or is this the end?
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
Update asap!

Au Revoir!
Curley-Q chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
Good job
Katie chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
kylielink chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
I like it, more soon.
LoVe23 chapter 6 . 10/24/2008 sweet!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »