Reviews for All Around Me
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Aww of course! :) I love the story and I am glad you are updating. I may be slow to respond sometimes, but I will always respond. I know that life can get busy so updates can vary, no worries. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I am glad that Sesshomaru will teach her and that there are consequences to the wish as well. :) This will be fun! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
So I got a bit behind in my fanfic reading and it's been like a year...ooops...anyways I am back now and I love the chapter! A truly pure wish and I can see this will be very interesting. :) Wonder if Sesshomaru will open his heart more to her now :)
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
this is great, keep it up
XxSoliexHiddenxX chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
I find that Sesshoumaru is not being too helpful with Kagome's predicament and in my opinion it looks like she could blow up on him for all her troubles. Also the Kami's are so cruel and should be made aware of what is happening to poor Kagome. Jaken is being Jaken.
Sesshomaru's Filly chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
lovely new chapter c: i hope you update sooner than a few months this time / i had to re-read everything cuz i completely forgot what was going on x:
Esha Napoleon chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Great chapter ;)
Kozette92 chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
I loved your story!
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
keep it up. i do wish that she could defend herself and the ones she loves.
Sesshomaru's Filly chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
c: if you think you should re-do it. go for it . either way its a lovely new chapter i'm glad you updated so soon!
XxSoliexHiddenxX chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
i feel that this will be a very confusing fic but interesting and its not fair to kagome with that weakness because its too great after all she has sacrificed its not fair.
GothicHime89 chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Update soon.
Sesshomaru's Filly chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
o,o its been so long since i've seen a fic involving Kagome as a Tenshi Youkai C: i cannot wait for you to post a new chapter 8D
GothicHime89 chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
So she can't even hurt another being? Well that sucks. I know I couldn't do that me and my friend hit each other all the time.
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011