Reviews for Rainy Season
HanFei chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
They are short, yet you managed to give my goosebumps at unexpected parts. For some reason, i love those passing characters parts more than those frequently appear characters, except for Suki's part. That one i can seriously say, the goosebumps is very very unexpected- for me anyway. :)

i will continue to seek out your stories. Please don't, don't ever stop writing about Avatar or anything else, because you are a very good, writer.
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
You have a few issues with tenses and word choice here and there, but overall this was a wonderful story. Even though it's sunny out, it was like I could hear and feel the pounding of the rain, and at the end it was like watery sunlight. I also loved to see characters we never saw again. The Avatar world is so populated and full of life.
Naladot chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I thought this fic was beautifully done. . . Every moment seemed to capture the characters wonderfully and I loved all the imagery surrounding the rains. Very very good job :)
PinkElephant42 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This is lovely. I like how you've portrayed the different characters, especially Toph and Mai. Katara's voice is particularly strong. :)
Forlorn Maiden chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Wow. I really really loved this! And I also love how you included minor characters, such as Meng and Aunt Wu-even Jin! Awesome job!
WroteThatOneDrizztStory chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This is so great. My favorite parts were with Iroh and Suki in prison; very well-written.
DreamerDust chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This is a great work of writing! Your narrative is detailed, yet clean, and subtly characterizes characters through their actions. I loved reading this! :]
Inuyatta chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Whoo, points for giving Song back her ostrich-horse.

Only error I see in this is that the Boulder is not the one traveling with Xin Fu-but it is much funnier this way.
opheliasnorkels chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Nice. I really liked the way you wrote Toph's character.

And the appearance of the Cabbage Man was cool. XD
BitetheBrokenApple chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
ZUKO DIED? :o !

I like this part:

"She spends a large portion of the days of the rainy season (at home or on her travels, and even with the circus) meditating under the onslaught of water. Somehow, she’s never gotten sick.

When Azula remarks on this, Ty Lee just shrugs and smiles, stretching out her limbs in the normal practice. “I’m just lucky.”"

Sadly, since I haven't fully updated myself on Avatar, I can't remember who half the people are.. xD

But it's all good. :]
LoveroftheFlame chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Oh wow... what a wonderful story! I really enjoyed how you worked the theme of the rainy season thoughout. And kudos for adding Haru! I love him...
ivory sails chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
hey, coz.

i think i'll take a page out of your book and reply with 'very nice'