Reviews for Under His Wing
Strotti chapter 1 . 1/11
I have to say I was surprised when it turned out to be chronic fatigue syndrome! As someone who suffers from it, I'm glad this is here to spread awareness. A couple of the facts weren't 100%, but it was pretty good! Thank you :)
Kinsuteneko chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
This is really interesting! Great job, keep it up and thank you!
FangirlExpert16 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Wonderful story. Keep up the good work!
The-Black-Rose-of-Ouroboros chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Awwwww...there I said it. XD Love this btw
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
"A/N: And now everyone say, 'awwwwww'" I didn't do that... I had tears in my eyes :D Great!
manga.geek.3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
loved your story! I'm a sucker for the angsty stuff. I wish it had gone on longer, but then again, this is a one-shot xD good job! this was well written!
kimmy chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
love it!
s chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
heres your review, IT SUCKED
Avid Reider chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Very well done indeed. It was exciting and at some parts very suspenseful. Well-written and articulated, this is a story I plan to reread.
xxnarufanxx chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
i really did think " awwwwwwww" :D very nicely done
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
And you shall get your review, however short it is from your truly. All I'll say is, this is lovely, I love it, awesome, and sort of a yay fluff. And of course, yay angst. Can't live without that.
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
AWWWWW! Such cute fluff!
Great fic, in both writing and plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I'm a sucker for Ed Gets Sick fics, so I liked it right away. I would have wanted the story to explain when he actually started presenting with symptoms for CFS, and how he hid these from Roy and company though. Still found in a pleasant read however and I guess that's what matters largely. Hope the endings won't be as rushed as this next time though-you write well enough to build up a good climax so slowly dispersing the energy in a controlled denouement would be the next step to polishing your craft. Kudos for the effort!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
cute but why is Ed going to resin from the military its so sad
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was very interesting, I love the idea!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »