Reviews for Under His Wing
Writer's-Block-1989 chapter 1 . 4/10
Awwwww...there I said it. XD Love this btw
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
"A/N: And now everyone say, 'awwwwww'" I didn't do that... I had tears in my eyes :D Great!
manga.geek.3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
loved your story! I'm a sucker for the angsty stuff. I wish it had gone on longer, but then again, this is a one-shot xD good job! this was well written!
kimmy chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
love it!
s chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
heres your review, IT SUCKED
Avid Reider chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Very well done indeed. It was exciting and at some parts very suspenseful. Well-written and articulated, this is a story I plan to reread.
xxnarufanxx chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
i really did think " awwwwwwww" :D very nicely done
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
And you shall get your review, however short it is from your truly. All I'll say is, this is lovely, I love it, awesome, and sort of a yay fluff. And of course, yay angst. Can't live without that.
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
AWWWWW! Such cute fluff!
Great fic, in both writing and plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I'm a sucker for Ed Gets Sick fics, so I liked it right away. I would have wanted the story to explain when he actually started presenting with symptoms for CFS, and how he hid these from Roy and company though. Still found in a pleasant read however and I guess that's what matters largely. Hope the endings won't be as rushed as this next time though-you write well enough to build up a good climax so slowly dispersing the energy in a controlled denouement would be the next step to polishing your craft. Kudos for the effort!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
cute but why is Ed going to resin from the military its so sad
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was very interesting, I love the idea!
Amarissia chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wonderful, and well researched. Thank you.
bezawesome chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow crap I think I might have CFS I have all those symptoms 0.0

anyways fantastic story I loved the beginning dream, confusion, angst and parentallness :D
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was awesome! I really liked your connection with Al and Roy there for that short tidbit but Ed is still what made the story work with him being sick and all XD good job!