Reviews for One of a Kind
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Aw that was so sad. D:
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Ahhh so sad D: Poor Gaz...stupid, unfeeling Membrane. hahaha. Good story :)
alicia chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
this was beautiful! TT_TT made me cry...
Sierra627 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
beautifully written and so sad :(
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Wow this was a sad one as well, but I liked it.
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That was so sad...So the Dib-android believes in the paranormal as well? Wow... Poor Gaz I would probably do the same thing or I'd hold on tighter, its to much to try and get over the pain of losing someone, if they are consantly there to remind you of what you've lost.
chickens chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
That was horribly sad! Very good. Though awesome as a one shot, it would be very interesting to read about the Dib-bot investigating his own ghost
adamizgr8 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
What a sad story. I felt like crying.

I'm not the least bit surprised that Professor Membrane would be insensitive enough to create a robotic version to replace the real Dib. It seems so much like him. He is so out of touch with the real world.

Gaz is haunted by Dib's image and knows deep down inside that there is nothing she can do to ease the pain in her heart or to convince her dad that it's real. It hurts so much that she wants to stop believing that it's real but she cannot.
kara chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
sad! though this is a oneshot, i do kind of feel curious as to how he died. it's sad how gaz is denying it, but she wasn't really the feeling type anyway...wonderfully written too...
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 8/20/2007 did a good job, writing Dib and his family. So, now Dib's a ghost, and they refuse to believe he's still must be painful all around.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
What is there to say about a fic like this?

That even thought I hate Dib I feel sorry for him and I feel like kicking Prof. Membranes ass for trying to replace his only son after he accidentally killed him no less!.

What kind of a father is he?

As for Gaz, she was acting a bit more human... must me thr trauma.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
skullhead chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I really liked it
flying metal child chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Dib got screwed in the end...too bad it's a one-shot, I would've loved to see Dib haunting Membrane XD
Nikooru-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
It's already been said, but bloody hell. I can certainly imagine Membrane pulling something like that off. He is such a git. (I just watched Harry Potter, forgive my laungauge _')

Anywho, it was really sad. Poor Dib. Poor Gaz. And Membrane is stilla fucker. No, I don't like him much.

But, it was still a great read. You did a great job of capturing all the emotion. Keep it up!
Pit Viper of Doom chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Membrane's such a jerk. And this fic really captures that. Well done.