Reviews for Words Of Poison
Mairi chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I never would have thought someone could make me feel bad for Grima, of all people. But I don't think I'll ever think of him in quite the same way again.
SperryDee chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
"he was prepared to dump Theoden’s dead son’s body onto the floor and take her on the pallet" BEST LINE EVER! *snort* I can just see it happening Grima: *shove* *snog* Hilarious!

if you ever decide to write a fic where he gets his hands on her, let me know. I'll be first in line to read it!
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Great job with this! It's a bit darker than my Grima/Eowyn stories usually are, but you have Grima's mentality down quite well. There's maybe two very minor mistakes (Isengard doesn't have a u, and I think a sentence begins without a capital letter) but overall this is a great one-shot. Please write more Grima fic - I'm afraid stories on our favorite nasty traitor have been a bit sparse for awhile. :)
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Very good!
atoz chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
First Wormtongue fic I've ever read, and one of the first one-shots I've read that has correct grammar. Well done. It's nice to see things from a different point of view. Well-written, good job :)