Reviews for Friday Afternoons
FanfictionTwins chapter 1 . 1/16
I really liked this oneshot and I'm glad that there is amazing fanfiction for this pairing (Nuna is my favorite HP Pairing). Your writing is amazing and very in-character . Great job!

-Gabi
mericcupdunbroch chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
hahaha that last sentance tho 3 love it xD
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Aww. That was cute. I love how well you portrayed these characters. Luna (and Neville, too) is always hilarious.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
the way she switches tangents so quickly is just right - loved it! :)
eponnia chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I absolutely adored this! Not very many people write this pairing, but you make up for the lack. This was an adorable fic. Keep up the good work!
Andrea chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Absolute perfection. Like, seriously.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This is SO AMAZING :D I love it - Luna and Neville are so fantastic, and I don't understand why JKR didn't put them together. I just choose to pretend she did, since there's nothing in the books OR the music which suggests the opposite. Anyway, I love this; how frank Luna is and how she takes Neville aback :)
Aberdeen.Weasley chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I loved this! Luna is blunt, which is probably a good thing for Neville!
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Neville and Luna. I love them :)

I don't care if there not cannon. :)

Great story
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is so cute!

I especially loved how you included little tidbits about Rose and Scorpius, and Albus and James.

Also, including Luna's expeditions with Rolf was really interesting, considering how Jo says they're supposed to get married, but I really do love this couple and how you portrayed them. I like this version of a mature, but still airy and dreamy Luna.

Great job, and well-written as well!
Sakurane chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is positively adorable. I can imagine Luna's faraway looks and Neville's embarrassment the whole time! You kept Luna in character very well.
AquaRibbon chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was incredibly in character and brilliant! I've always thought Neville and Luna were cute together. :D
scooby-doo's girl chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Oh man, I'm laughing like an idiot. I'm saving this one just so I can find it again, it's so funny.
Cloudbouncer chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
So damn cute! That's definitely better than JKR's post-Hogwarts ideas.
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Aw so cute! I always thought Neville should have gotten with Luna, not this Rolf bloke.

Yay! Lovely lovely story and wonderful short sweet insight into Neville and Luna.

Absolutely love it!