Reviews for Bill Nye's Disastrous Wedding
Beanie Baby chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
bloody hilarious
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Started out random, then a collision occurred when Potter's pals crashed the wedding with career and office supply counseling, while completely ignoring the beaker-Bunsen battle (which were ecologically recycled from the Muppet Show) which I knew you wouldn't allow beaker to triumph in because treated Bunsen to the capitals, something Miss Hurl would never do (hurl a beaker) even if she couldn't actual produce a better science series 'cuz how could she when she wouldn't even try to teach her beloved Bill why whiteboards are better than blackboards as he believed when everybody know that Mr. Whoopie's three-dimensional blackboard is the best blackboard that ever was and ever will be even if I do miss Bill Nye, the science guy, slightly more than Tennessee Tuxedo and Chumly the Walrus, who both are at least willing to consider the existence of magic, especially if food is involved, and Bill believes in food, spaghetti, for example, slippery and wavy noodles which cause him to daydream of string theory and P-branes which are basically just magical vibration of energy displaying themselves in our dimension, same as the p-brain he nearly married (she could vibrate, but now he'll never know) and would have become board with; luckily for him, he ended up with his board instead - SURF'S UP, DUDE! CATCH A WAVELENGTH! (Just don't wipe-out your board, Bill.)

Best

CraftyNotepad

. .. . .. _ ;/\/\/\\\\ 915
HarryTwilightMaxRidefan chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
well...that was odd...it was good though, and funny!
Love-el-ly Joy chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This is the most amazing thing I've ever read.
Fallon-Chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
R.I.P Chalkie D;

That was very hilarious. I was giggling the whole time. xD
HiraHayami chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
uhm... that was... er... something...?

I really don't like Jil here. And I really didn't like Bill here, either. But, to hell with my comments, right? Its your story.
vampiregirlAlice15 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
ok.. yea random is the word!
Shakespeare Freakazoid chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I really, really, really don't want to know. It was just too insane to be written by a normal person.
lb016 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
woah. i love randomness myself, and this was total inspiration for me! the next story i put up here or on fictionpress, is gonna be totally random! sweet story! ]

with love, lillian jean
LoverofMusic0913 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This is so funny!
HarlequinRaven chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I laughed all the way through that! Loved the ending lol XD

white boards rule! heh heh heh
friends101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
It made me laugh so hard
AliciaSpinnet93 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Hillarious! I loved the intergration of Harry Potter as well! I have an idea about a second story related to this, since Jill wants a guy that would be willing to change his last name maybe she should marry Neville Longbottom because Longbottom is a pretty unfortunate name and he might appreciate Hurl more
PseudonymismyPseudonym chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
...uh...well...uh...wow...that was...what's the word...uh...uh...it's on the tip of my tongue...uh...unique yeah unique!
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
That was too funny. I loved it and I found it really amusing. I give it 5 STARS. I don't feel like giving it big words that means the same as awesome...I just had two benchmarks and I'm preparing for PSAT's. This was awesome!