Reviews for Last Word
Rel chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
When is chapter 7 coming? This was good. I was on this chapter and about to go to 7 when there wasn't a "next" button. Lol. Imagine my disappointment.

Well done!
SanChan chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
Wow. That was exciting! Too bad it's been a couple of years since you updated. I would love to know what happens next. Your interactions between Jason and Nikki are very in character. the only thing that is off is that he keeps calling her Parsons instead of Nikki. Jason always called her by her name in the movie. Nikki also called Jason by Jason in person as well, but not when she was referring to him to someone else (She would than call him by Bourne if she was talking to someone else).

I hope you one day continue this.
yaba chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I like this beginning...it's very interesting to see how these two will interact. Good Job :)

Yana
Maejae chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Wonderful writing, very tight and clean. Cant wait to see where this is going.
BrightAngel3 chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Please Please Please continue this story i really want to know what happens next!
EastAngels2009 chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
thi is great. please update soon.
Lisa reisert chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Hey great story, i have an idea . can you put me in the story. watch the movie "red eye" its a great movie and might give you somme ideas.
IndigoFades chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Brilliant writing. Can't believe the cliffhanger you've left it on though!

-musicalwonder.
tangerinefever chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
I think you write action scenes just fine :) Hope chapter 7 will be up soon!
Anya2Demitri chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
PLEASE update your story! I'm dying to read more. :)
Marilyn s. Maelwys chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Don't apologize. It's probably just not your thing.

WHY OH WHY ISN"T THIS STORY DONE I MEAN

deep breath

you started it before the ultimatum came out. Are you dead or something?

eh, nevermind

eardrum, i think
Marilyn s. Maelwys chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
I think its a safe guess to say the same person wants Landy, Nikki, and therefore Bourne dead. I do hope this ends up in a good smashing! *squeals* or something anyway.

PS Bourne would probably have better ways of torturing information out of people

PPS torture is all about letting the victim have a small bit of hope that hinges on release of information

PPSS WITHOUT ADO, not without a do

PPS now i will shut my gob and read
Marilyn s. Maelwys chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Hey, this is old! Bourne Ultimatum came out a while ago!

(sorry, that was just a revelation)\

AND. IT. WAS. SO. GOOD!

Just thinking about it makes me smile happily.

To paraphrase a fellow fan, "At some parts I smiled at inappropriate (non-smile provoking) parts (like car chases), because it was JUST TOO AWESOME

*smiles contentedly*

How did you like it?

PS Mayachan is a cool name
Marilyn s. Maelwys chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I personally don’t care how Nicky is spelled, Nikki is a pleasant change, as a matter of fact, I don’t hold one over the other.

Although you did well on spelling this time, you need to work on past tense verbs ie “phone rang” “eyes shone” instead of ringed and shined

I appreciate that you correct your mistakes, like you care how good your writing that is. That’s a really good sign.

Wow, I sound like a worn out English teacher

I could really use some sugar.

Hey, you like a good Bourne fanfic? Go read The Bourne Pilgrimage. It’s pretty good. And so is Left Behind. (They’re both Nicky/Jason, but not lemony, disgusting, or coldly unemotional on the other hand, too.) I am not allowed a Fanfic account, so this is how I spread good fanfics. If you don’t like, tell me and I’ll shut up. This is my first try spreading favorites.

All for now,

Marilyn s. Maelwys

PS I have other pseudonyms. If I am in a really crazy mood or feel like someone else I will use that one, but Marilyn s. Maelwys is my Bourne review-name. Just an FYI – type thing
Marilyn s. Maelwys chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Yes yes; we all like Marie- but the movie people killed her to mix up the plot and now she's dead. sniff. At least she's alive in the third book, right?

And hey, if you do a good job with Nikki, we might not regret it. If you do a good job with J/N then it won't be bad either.

I will move ahead with trepidation.

It's okay.

PS your repeated word use of her stating his name is tiring