Reviews for Broken Angel
Lolita chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Ha! Brilliant! I love it.
SubZeroChimera chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Rather humorous situation.
Larisa chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Wonderful :)
I'm-Not-So-Sweet chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
HA! That was brilliant.
Obscureish chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I fear looking into your head. Just kidding! Good fic!
ladykirie chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
this is cute! Really cute-it has your sense of sensuality and style, but a bit lighter than your more dramatic pieces!
Selene08 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
YAY! That was awesome! Keep up the fantastic work!
Different Child chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Interesting...
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Oh damn it I wanted more! Awesome regardless!
ZizziHungarian chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This was so sweet... as cocoa! I like it very much! I never thought of that ending, but Alucard was very funny, when he drugged himself. Your style is a bit fluffy, but never mind, it was fittng to the story. Write more!
Zuider chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Very well done. I like the way you characterized Alucard...very playful & naughty yet there is still some bits of "kindness" for his master. Good job!

I do hope I'll dream of Alucard and Integra etc. too XD
Lionflame chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This was really sweet.
anony chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
*school girl giggles*

that was so cute!

keep up the great one-shots and stories!
Spaleween chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Delicious.

I think the proper timeline would be somewhere in the 20th century instead of the 19th. I am basing this from the anime, where they used the internet. And the internet started in the 20th century.

Another thing, when you said hypercritic, I think you meant hypocrite.

However, I do not think that a fever would break Integral, as the title says. If 'broken' refers to Alucard succeeding in stealing a kiss, I'm fine with that. But 'Broken Angel' doesn't really fit a feverish Integral. That's my opinion, anyway.

Other than that, it was delightfully delicious.

chers
Madm05 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Well, the memories were very touching-well done there. I can also imagine Integra dealing with an illness in such a manner, so nice work there as well. And the end, of course, was great. Excellent work, overall.

Cheers,