Reviews for Disaster in the South Pacific
Lady Razorsharp chapter 14 . 4/19
Love the details about 'Two and Jason's fascination with the take off!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 13 . 4/19
Ugh, this is definitely bad...

Poor Mark, a pilot who can't stand planes, even temporarily. How awful for him.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 12 . 4/19
A friend of mine is a phlebotomist. She says the bigger the guy is, the harder he hits the floor.

Still, Tiny's earned a little lights-out. Poor Gordy, barfing his guts out every other minute...but it was for a good cause, as Scott knows.

All of them-all ten of them-all so brave and willing to do what it takes. Awesome.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 11 . 4/19
Poor Mark. Not easy to be him, and especially not easy to be vulnerable and in the hands of folks he's only marginally familiar with.

Heck yes Tin-Tin is spoken for! Haha...
Lady Razorsharp chapter 9 . 4/19
Haha, I'm so envious of Princess...though I remember being attracted to guys too old for me too!

Tin-Tin is a lovely hostess.

The Tracys and G-Force have more connections than they might realize!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 7 . 4/19
Both groups secretive, both tightly knit. They're more alike than different!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 6 . 4/19
Poor Princess-though falling into the arms of either Scott or Virgil Tracy is an enviable position to be in!

Tiny's good people, he is.

And I'm getting worried about Mark, too...
Lady Razorsharp chapter 5 . 4/19
Oh, I just hurt for Gordon.

Loving the introductions all around!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 3 . 4/19
Oh, this was harrowing. For all concerned (poor Tiny), but Gordy is not going to forget this one. Oof.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 4/19
I definitely share Gordon's opinion. Jerk!

Liking this a lot!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 4/19
I have limited amounts of knowledge about BotP (and Gatchaman) but I know just enough that I'm excited about this!
Tikatu chapter 21 . 10/2/2016
Ah, so we don't get to see Scott's visit to iSO in this fic. Hmm.

Nice way of bringing the story around to the scene with Scott and Virgil at the beginning, with Scott eating humble pie over his assessment of Gordon's risk-taking. (I think you have a soft spot for Gordon.)

Ooh, Zoltar's grasping the wrong end of the stick here. Good for IR; Spectran forces won't be paying a visit to Tracy Island, but bad for the Tracys because Alan has a target painted on his back.

If there was one thing I would have liked to see in the story, it would be Grandma. This obviously took place after "Move and You're Dead" so she should be on the island, as should Kyrano. The reactions of G-Force to a little old lady who could either boss them around or gently nurture them would be interesting. Their reactions to the Zen composure of Kyrano would be, too.

Otherwise, you've pulled two very disparate fandoms together in a totally plausible and true to canon crossover. Nicely done!
Tikatu chapter 20 . 10/2/2016
The rescues, all three (the team, the Phoenix, and Mark) are all done and, with the test of Brains's gas a total success, G-Force is ready to go home. A promise of mutual aid exchanged and, well, the story is over. Except for Scott's visit to his past in the epilogue.
Tikatu chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
And we're back to Gordon. Snickered at his "throw up like it" comment concerning G-Force-who are back to birdstyle and back to normal. Gordon is impressive enough as he is, what he did to save them all he did without their augmented abilities. He has nothing to be ashamed of-but I guess not feeling beat up after a grueling rescue would be a boon. Good to see him happy with his lot.

On to the next chapter. Will I find that Brains has been inspired? I hope so!
Tikatu chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
So the third rescue enters into its second phase (or is it second rescue? Who cares?) Too bad Scott can't take Mark for a ride but at least the G-Force commander is suitably impressed with Thunderbird 1. Good to see the eager team comfortable enough with the Tracys to let them do their job-and to take a catnap on the beach!

Story is winding down now but we still need to get G-Force home. Moving on to 19.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »