Reviews for The Doghouse
Sophie chapter 15 . 1/31/2016
Hmmmm, the ending wasn't really the best. It could be better.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Great story I love it so far
Animelover314 chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
A very nice story
inume1227 chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
Luved it very pretty much
Softly Spoken Words chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
This was such a cute story! I really enjoyed reading it!
TheUltimateMexican chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
This was the best fanfic ever!
Tween chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Tween: At first I thought that Inuyasha was upstairs unconscious and that Naraku was acting as him 'cause isn't that what he did to Kikyo in the series? I was really hopeing that was the case. Sadly I was mistaken.

Tweens: rise up and start carging again Rrrrrrraaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

You: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Tween chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Kagome shot him a glare, "He is who he says he is." Knowing she would need something to back her claim up, she very speedily devised a story in her head, "Truthfully, I've known him for a while now, and I've had feelings for him for almost just as long…" Kagome noted how Kouga's face was unchanging as she went on, "… I called him up when I hurt my leg, and he came rushing over. There, when he was taking care of my leg, he told me he cared for me and I confessed my feelings for him, too. That's why he told you he was my boyfriend the day after…," Kagome's eyes became more keen, "…because he is."

Kagome reflected back on the story as soon as she told it, and mentally slapped her hand against her forehead. It was so Tween Drama she felt a little sick. Her gaze never flinched though, she continued to stare straight at Kouga, determined not to let him see that she was lying.

Tween: We take ofence

You: We?!

Tween: Yes, we.

Army of Tweens jump out of hiding spot behind Tween and charge after you

Tweens:Rrrrrrraaaaaahhhhhh!

You: Ahhhhhh!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Amazing! Sequel! Sequel!
A inukag fan chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Loved this story! It was funny and cute! I gonna tell my friends about the story,hahaha!
Snow in October chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
Firstly... I love this story!
Its not too sappy and definitely romantic
i din know wat a Kishu was... Then i google it for the pic then i realize...Awwwwwwwww... Inuyasha is soo Kawaiii ( im a dog lover)
I love ur idea of this story ya know?
Hope u write another inukag or maybe SESSRIN fan fic
Lastly im grateful ur story is COMPLETE
00mokona chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
sequel please
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal- pulp fiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal- pulp fiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
MidnightReader1 chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
"Miroku's face became solemn and he bowed his head, "Kagome-san, we regret to tell you that you have been targeted by a band of serial killers. You are very lucky to be alive."

haha couldn't stop laughing when i read this part :D :D poor Kagome :P
ookamilover23 chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
ah i love this it so funny. im laughing my head off