Reviews for The Apprentice and the Necromancer
lulu2613 chapter 96 . 1/12
Tonks is alive?
lulu2613 chapter 30 . 1/11
Nah muggles dancing is way better hands down!
lulu2613 chapter 22 . 1/11
They have similar wands?
tillythepug chapter 121 . 1/11
Wow, wow, wow. I am literally shaking over this story and how absolutely exceptional it is. I often wait to ‘favorite’ a story until it’s over. But even though I’m smack dab in the middle, I already know this is one of the best pieces of fanfic I’ve ever read. So so so well thought out, researched, original, believable. All the things. I’m on the edge of my seat trying to figure out the mystery! I adore even your notes attached to many chapters. I could go on gushing, but I guess I’ll stop for now. Thank you for this story!
Just Kiga chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
author: each chapter will be exactly 1K words as a way to keep me from going overboard.

also author: here’s 251 chapters for you.
yue chapter 210 . 9/19/2021
I am reading this story here only from chapter 207, because my native language is russian and I started to read the translation, but it's frozen and contains only chapters 1-207. So I found your work in original version and immediately fell in love with it! It's perfect . And thank God that my English is good enough for reading this fanfiction masterpiece! Also, I really appreciate all the comments below every chapter, it is such a joy to get to know what was the inspiration for the story, or some additional information, or (my favourite) poems. The last is the most important for me 'cause... well it's like you are sharing something you care about a lot, so thank you very very much ️
Dramaticthespiangirl chapter 118 . 8/29/2021
I have never laughed harder in this story than this bit right here
mia9801 chapter 251 . 8/17/2021
Wow, this was a wild ride and I loved every second of it.

PS: Woodstock and Winky are my favourite
feedthesquirrel chapter 251 . 7/18/2021
Really enjoyed this story!
tlpg92 chapter 60 . 1/29/2021
I'm rereading this story for the first (maybe second?) time and the line about Snape marveling that Hermione likes his nose always makes me snort
Stille und regen chapter 251 . 12/16/2020
I'm happy to have continued.
but my heart still looks broken.
I feel sad, I think.

but it was a fantastic story, well written and definitely fascinating

Thanks for sharing

I love it
Stille und regen chapter 244 . 12/16/2020
i would like to hit ronald. What an idiot!

reading severus, harry and Hermione's anguish make me cry
Stille und regen chapter 241 . 12/16/2020
i can understand alina with a little passion for snape. who is not?
but she wishing that hermione doesn't come back makes me want to scream or hit the girl.
should i have more empathy for the girl? maybe, but I don't

besides, you write the anguish very well. I feel totally devastated. are difficult chapters
Stille und regen chapter 236 . 12/16/2020
Oh gosh
so many bad things happen to them that I wonder if I should continue
but I’ve read 200 damn incredible, well-written chapters
Stille und regen chapter 234 . 12/16/2020
woodstock is a balsam
i wonder if he can find hermione
7,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »