Reviews for The Apprentice and the Necromancer
omfgapenny chapter 241 . 5/15/2020
Having that panic of coming towards to the end of a story and wondering if 9 chapters is enough t tie it all up
omfgapenny chapter 201 . 5/14/2020
Aw.. why did you make me cry I was not expecting that
omfgapenny chapter 180 . 5/13/2020
The friendship between sev and harry is sweet in away. I will cry and riot if you kill either of them
omfgapenny chapter 157 . 5/13/2020
Love the detail and information in each chapter
omfgapenny chapter 105 . 5/12/2020
You made me cry, my heart dropped and this chapter as picked it up again. Think lockdown emotions got to me, keeping my fingers crossed for a happy ending
omfgapenny chapter 10 . 5/10/2020
I am really enjoying how Hermione is feeling during this usually in marriage contact stories she’s all loved up straight away. I’m looking forward to seeing this friendship grow :)
omfgapenny chapter 3 . 5/10/2020
Just stumbled across this story and I’m already glad I did? Can’t wait to read it all :)
KatamariJ chapter 251 . 4/15/2020
I'm speechless. This was amazing. It's honestly gripped me and haunted mebeautifully written and cleverly crafted.

Thank you so much for sharing your story.
Littlenori chapter 26 . 3/29/2020
SCA reference...:)
Littlenori chapter 22 . 3/29/2020
I love reading about wandlore. It’s very intriguing.
blueoceandragon chapter 15 . 3/15/2020
FYI, homeopathy is an set of hoax medicine, not the belief in using natural medicines. Homeopathy is the one that uses diluted amounts for cures. It seems so unbelievable that Hermione would invoke a debunked pseudoscience. Muggle or natural remedies? Yes. Debunked science? No.
Guest chapter 194 . 2/27/2020
Do you think Barty Crouch Jr. was a necromancer?
And FOREVER chapter 90 . 1/4/2020
oohhh quirrell! now that you've released the name, all the clues make sense xD
And FOREVER chapter 86 . 1/3/2020
no way that she's his daughter if that's what he was referring to...
And FOREVER chapter 75 . 1/2/2020
torture chamber? why would she be tortured?
7,342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »