Reviews for The Changes
TwinTigerLover chapter 4 . 7/31
i be honest i think you might want to review this story. its still an amazing blot bunny but it's standard for story telling just is not a great as some of your more recent ones. i'm sad i can't move on passed this chapter but i feel the effort in writing is just too rushed and undefined to really enjoy reading it, like your other story's.
lilashannah chapter 13 . 7/29
umm..chapter 13 ummm..why the hell is Harry drinking if he's pregnant?
toniaosakwe chapter 2 . 7/25
I feel like it going too fast !
Calmzone1 chapter 8 . 7/23
glaring continuity error in this and future chapters... Dumbledore kept Hedwig locked up in Hogwarts
Badass Nightcore chapter 32 . 6/21
AWWWWWW...Love it.
Your earlier fics huh. It kinda of shows . The plot is rather interesting and you got ur self an amazing idea and story line . Your writing is too choppy however and the characters turn Oc quite a bit . Like speaking patterns for example . Your newer fics shows how skilled you have become at writing since I rarely see these errors anymore . Reading one right after another is one hell of a contrast .
Voldemort101 chapter 2 . 5/23
Can I just say that I'm really happy that Ron stays with Harry and Hermione is "the enemy", because most of the fanfic I've read, it's either been Weasley bashing or Ron/Hermione together against (or with) harry. It's nice to see a fic where Ron is actually legit in his friendship with Harry- so props for that! :)
EverRose808 chapter 27 . 4/28
Wyatt, Chris, and Matthew? XD Charmed?
EverRose808 chapter 8 . 4/28
I'm confused? Didn't Dumbledore say that Hedwig was staying at Hogwarts?
Saissa chapter 32 . 4/27
Very interesting story. I enjoyed this immensely!
BloodLikeRubies chapter 1 . 4/24
*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*
juliet709 chapter 16 . 3/10
nasty! all of this was wonderful but i cant get the nasty images out of my mind of that old fucker with hermione.
Awesome a short sweet wedding perfect for both men.
I can just see Harry sniffing the baby's diaper lol. Yes Hermione is getting off easy in one way but in another she will gave to relearn everything in a new country with no support or friends...hopefully she doesn't meet up with another Dumbledore personality.
This is one of the few stories where Ron actually redeems himself.