Reviews for Burn
RickyLorada chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
You did a wonderful job there. I'm intrigued. You should really continue writing these! :)
nereemac chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I love how you manage to get the story told in a relatively small number of words without it ever feeling rushed or choppy.

I also like the smut.

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up.
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
wow beautiful story!
marjojo02 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Nice job! Sexy!
Aub chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Here's the review I promised in Fever! I wanted specifically to mention how I like the way you led into the "compromising situation" for this story. Very smooth and to me not like another plot device. And I love when I can find a short and sweet read that doesn't feel rushed and still gets something accomplished.

Sorry, my reviews tend to ramble on a little randomly. Thanks again for the story!
OpportuneMoment chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Another amazing fic - your descriptive writing is fabulous! I'll be going right over to read the others! Mal and Inara are such great characters to write aren't they? I love his reserve and her forthrightness, and you've made them break their emotional barriers wonderfully. My only Firefly fic is at a slight impass at the moment, as I'm struggling with adding a complicated story to what started out as a Mal/Inara angst piece. I think I prefer your approach: keep it simple and beautiful.
Grace Steers chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
*Tiny* squeak - basic first aid - putting ointment or cream on a burn will make it worse. Hot sex, though .

Grace