Reviews for Power Break
A.V.P.ScorpioGal chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
i will say that i like the way it was written. i dont much care for the context of ffx tho. if it were an independant story it would be really good. however read in context, it goes way out of character on multiple personality and setting platforms. the writing itself is good, just try to fit it in context a little better next time tho k?
Lollii chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This one very funny. Can't you continues to write more fic about auron and rikku?
Aurikku Fan chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
One of the worst PWOPs I have ever read. If I weren't so fully entrenched in this ship, I would drop it right now. The language is infantile and the character retain NOTHING of their actual personalities.
Drachegirl14 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
GAH! YOU POSTED IT WOMAN! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU POSTED IT! BUT IT WAS SO FREAKING INCREDIBLE I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

(clears throat) Ahem.
telcontarian chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
JAYMO! -Glomps you- Oh, you naughty girl, where have you been? I was so worried about you; you just seemed to disappear! Anyway, enough of that, I'm so glad you're back! -Glomps you again- Anyway, fantastic story, as always, and I am so glad that you're back and filling our dirty minds with glorious aurikku and smut! -Has missed you-

Please don't disappear again, cause I swear: I really will stalk you next time!

Love,