Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 7/6
Clever victory! :D
LunaBianca chapter 6 . 1/19
Thanks for the brotherly feels. :)
LunaBianca chapter 5 . 1/18
Yeah, that's how I thought Dean would use the cuffs. ;)
Very intriguing so far. The pacing is tight and the settings are rich with sensory details. I did not expect the desert or the presence of Madison; I like the surprises.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
This is one of the best supernatural fanfictions I have read yet. Great job
hi chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
This is the best story I've ever read 8
dam.
shookenuppepsi chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Great ending. My favorite bit was the one with Sam's loves as the Fates. It felt continuous and lasting, but hopeful instead of sad. Love Bobby and Ellen inadvertently becoming a couple in the eyes of the hospital (they so belonged together) and how the Winchester boys made sure they were together.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I didn't think Madison would be Atropos. I thought it might be Tessa herself. She does symbolize Death. I suppose the best form for Sam's last Fate is Madison.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
That was one of the sweetest things I've ever read! I loved all the fluff and angst, plus the bitwith all the women who've ever loved Sam talking about hi and how he'd lived was awesome; I also giggled at the implied tension between Jess and Maddy, that was fun.
Emmers224 chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
What an awesome story! I loved it. Characterization was perfect. Plotline was genius. The emotions were genuine and expertly written. I'm glad I stumbled upon it. :)
shadowblade-tara chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
Okay, so I started this story late last night, got all the way through chapter 5 (the part about Dean handcuffing them was hilarious, by the way) and thought to myself, one more chapter to go, I'll review, and go off to bed. So I clicked for the next chapter, and what pops up?

DSL Fail.

I hate my computer.

So I had to wait until today to finish this absolutely epic story! You had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, and laughing histerically at the pure Dean-ness and Sam-ness of certain parts. I absolutely love the brother relationship between the two of them, and the events that force them to admit it are my favorites of the series. This could have been an episode or two, it was so well written. You don't find many well-written stories on fanfiction.

So, in short - epic story, loved it to bits, and do you do any others for this fandom? *hopeful eyes*
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
This was awesome dear! A beautiful fix-it fic!

*hugs*

Mandy
Jazmingirl chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
you made me laught so hard damn bff jejejejeje
kirallie chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
Good work!
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This came up on a HurtDean community alert and I reread it. Good god, this is so perfect:

It was a sad, pussy-whipped fact, (a hold-over from his time with Jess, Dean was sure) that the only time Sam used that many curse words in a sentence was when he was on the cusp of a full-blown mental breakdown. Or he was about to be strangled, something Sam detested more than strained spinach, one of the two.

This was touching and sad and gosh darn I wish the season ended tis way. Beautifully written, and really nice vignettes of Bobby and Ellen. Thanks so much.

Phoebe