Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
hi chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
This is the best story I've ever read 8
dam.
shookenuppepsi chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Great ending. My favorite bit was the one with Sam's loves as the Fates. It felt continuous and lasting, but hopeful instead of sad. Love Bobby and Ellen inadvertently becoming a couple in the eyes of the hospital (they so belonged together) and how the Winchester boys made sure they were together.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I didn't think Madison would be Atropos. I thought it might be Tessa herself. She does symbolize Death. I suppose the best form for Sam's last Fate is Madison.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
That was one of the sweetest things I've ever read! I loved all the fluff and angst, plus the bitwith all the women who've ever loved Sam talking about hi and how he'd lived was awesome; I also giggled at the implied tension between Jess and Maddy, that was fun.
Emmers224 chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
What an awesome story! I loved it. Characterization was perfect. Plotline was genius. The emotions were genuine and expertly written. I'm glad I stumbled upon it. :)
shadowblade-tara chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
Okay, so I started this story late last night, got all the way through chapter 5 (the part about Dean handcuffing them was hilarious, by the way) and thought to myself, one more chapter to go, I'll review, and go off to bed. So I clicked for the next chapter, and what pops up?

DSL Fail.

I hate my computer.

So I had to wait until today to finish this absolutely epic story! You had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, and laughing histerically at the pure Dean-ness and Sam-ness of certain parts. I absolutely love the brother relationship between the two of them, and the events that force them to admit it are my favorites of the series. This could have been an episode or two, it was so well written. You don't find many well-written stories on fanfiction.

So, in short - epic story, loved it to bits, and do you do any others for this fandom? *hopeful eyes*
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
This was awesome dear! A beautiful fix-it fic!

*hugs*

Mandy
Jazmingirl chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
you made me laught so hard damn bff jejejejeje
kirallie chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
Good work!
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This came up on a HurtDean community alert and I reread it. Good god, this is so perfect:

It was a sad, pussy-whipped fact, (a hold-over from his time with Jess, Dean was sure) that the only time Sam used that many curse words in a sentence was when he was on the cusp of a full-blown mental breakdown. Or he was about to be strangled, something Sam detested more than strained spinach, one of the two.

This was touching and sad and gosh darn I wish the season ended tis way. Beautifully written, and really nice vignettes of Bobby and Ellen. Thanks so much.

Phoebe
pringle.sam chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
Two words-UBER SQUEE!

(Ok, I lied.) Yay! Happy endingness! Awesome! I knew you'd do it! Everyone loves a happy ending! Especially me! Yay!
pringle.sam chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
No! How can you do such horrible things to our boys?

-cries-

-sniffle- I know. You love them too. Just please let them be ok!
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
"'Yes,' Dean hissed his green eyes blazing from beneath the tears that had begun to slide down his cheeks."

"They’d give Sam’s plan a shot. If it didn’t work then the outcome would be exactly the same as if they hadn’t tried. Two dead Winchesters, burning on a funeral pyre built by Bobby."

omfg. You rock. There is so much emotion, and it totally blows my mind. Wow.

What makes this even better is I read your title and thought that Sam was going to force Dean to marry him, like in Chuck and Larry, so that the demon wouldn't be able to claim his soul until death did them part (Yeah, I know. I'm on crack). So I was expecting humor. Not suicide!Sammy. But still. You rock.
MusicalCharlatan chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
Magnificent! You captured their personalities so perfectly it made me jealous. They're pretty difficult characters to replicate in a story, but you did it wonderfully. And your background work with all the technical and medical stuff was impressive. I'm glad to read a story where the wounded characters don't just instantly get better and don't experience any of the symptoms of the illness or bodily wound that they're supposed to be going through. And then of course there's always the great ending that ends on a teasingly happy note. Great little short story. It pleased the author inside of me.
sUnKiSsT chapter 3 . 12/10/2007