Reviews for Full Moon at Shell Cottage
Nicole Riordan Rowling chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
One of the greatest HP love stories
PieRSquared chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wow. Honestly, I hadn't ever really thought of Bill's lycanthropy past the small changes mentioned in the books. This is deep, and definitely gave me something to think about. That looks are some times deceiving, and how people have more to deal with than meets the eye.

-PieRSquared
Pistis Sophia chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
i ve been searching for this fanfic 4 so long! thanks 4 writing it! yay!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Very good, I'm in the process of writing a story about what happens to Bill but totally different. Apparently my thoughts go different from others lol but I like yours a lot.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Quite sad; but also excellent, interesting, and amazingly realistic.
WinterLizzy chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aww, this is beautiful
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was really touching and very sweet.
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was so sad and yet so well written. Very good.
niver chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Very powerful, great job.
toskin chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I like how you have expressed the possible symptoms for Bill's partial lycanthropy. I hadn't thought much more of what symptoms he might have beyond the cravings for red meat mentioned in HBP.
veganwrocker chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow. Very powerful. Nice job!
Rosalie Weasley chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
really really good!

loved it! :]
Starkiller chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I think I must have blinked about twice while reading this ; I love your characterisation of Bill and Fleur. They're relationship is one I always love to read more about in fanfiction. Their quiet understanding of one another here is so sweet.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I read this because you've alluded to it in "Birthdays...".

Once agian you've produced an absolutely amazing fic. Once again, I take my hat off to you. You're making Fleur a much more rounded and real character than she ever was in the books, without losing the essence of her.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 6/7/2008