Reviews for Shattered Glass
Loved it. Beautiful.
hippie-girl 31 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Brilliant!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Amazing. Brilliant. Tears to my eyes- love it.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Dear dear Will. Loved how protective he is of Djaq, wanting (close to demanding) to know how badly she was hurt. And he comforting her... *sigh*

Another great story.
LotrNaustenfan chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That was incredibly sweet and adorable! I loved it so much! They are so cute, arent they?
Matriaya chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
It was all over the place in a good way. Offered us great insight into the mysterious past of Djaq. Plus the moments with Will were just touching. Excellently written!
Radar-rox chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
beautiful! simply beautiful! i really dont know what else to say apart from that, and well done!
grace chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
wow. just wow. that is so great and i love the pairing. :)
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Consider this stunned and heartfelt :P

You've got a brilliant grip of the dynamics, and you take what's in the show and make it That Bit More Complicated (which is brilliant) and make the characters that bit more unhappy (which they have every right to be, just not at 7.30 on a Saturday night).

Your Will is the best I've seen in fanfiction so far, and your Djaq voice is exactly right.

I'm now hoping you've written more for Robin Hood! :)
dance4life chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Such a tearjerker! I loved it!
lovespeaks2me chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
It was sweet. I found myself relating to Djaq almost just as much as I do when I watch the show. Good job.
Hilldornknight chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Your story was great. I hope this scene shows up in the next season of Robin Hood. I like the fact that Djaq had to make the first move. This seemed to be the only way that Will and her relationship was going to go anywhere. Will was always a big wuss.

Overall, it was a little drawn out, but the subtle romancing by the creek helped things along.

Great idea!
KitsuneLauz chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Waah~beautiful imagery. I especially loved some of the moments describing Will's smile (:

I hadn't really caught on to the Will/Allan at the start, honestly...I'd thought of it more as Will and Allan being the good ole brotherly pair that they are :D

Will/Djaq butters me up all inside and makes me go 'awr' n_n" Sweetest Hood pair evar
Auriela chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
yay, another djaq writer! i crave stories from rebeldivaluv (her will/djaq tales are so lovely!) and now i have someone else to crave robin hood stories from! djaq fascinates me, as she's such a startling character to have in an environment like that, and i like hearing other people's perceptions on how safiyah disappeared, left her that day when she became djaq, a gender all of its own, ambiguous and safe but so lonely. i really like the idea of will, the shy carpenter, being the one to crack that loneliness and look into her soul and understand her vulnerability and motives and all...ah! so wonderful. hope you keep on writing these!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I liked it! Very good for your first Robin Hood fanfic! I love the idea of Will/Djaq! you did good with all of the characters! Keep up the good work!