innerbunny chapter 12 . 11/8
Ok, I love you again.
innerbunny chapter 11 . 11/8
No. No no no no no! I hate this! NO! I love this, but I HATE THIS!
kickback022 chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
Oh my word, of all the stories you've written, this has got to be one of my top three. It has everything! I can't get enough of the side relationship between Yusuke and Kuwabara, I know that it's probably not your thing but I definitely hope that you write a story just for them IT'S SO SEXYYYYYYYYY! LOL Love this story.
Brains Over Beauty chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
Ohmigosh I can't stop rereading this story! I don't even know how many times I've read it on my phone and I feel bad for finally getting around to reviewing! It's so good! Like I can't stop! I'm addicted! Yes I love it...again I say I love it! I just can't get enough all the feels all over the place! And then it's like, finally! Ahem, sorry yes...mucho love for this story and for all your other stories! Please don't stop writing them! I needs them in my life!
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Awwww that was such a cute and all round awesome fic!
lilsasami chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
Yet another amazing story. I ment to review last chapter or the one before that but I got distracted by getting to the next part. ; in your AN you said it was hard to write a good lemon with all the distractions you had with kids and a new puppy. What I wanted to say is that for me its just as hard t I read them when I just get into it and my job decides that NOW is a good time to get a call or make us move posts. Its frustrating but work is my best time to read *shrugs*
Katakuna10324 chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
That was beautiful.
JGgirl chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Love the story!
JGgirl chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Lol so Kazuma finally knows!
JGgirl chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
OMG! what is up with Kurama
JGgirl chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Poor Kuwabara! Thank goodness he has the gang to help him!
JGgirl chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
awwww! sweet little hiei
JGgirl chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Poor Kurama! But he has Hiei to help him get through what ever life throws at him
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
OMFnG! Yuske and Kuwabara's relationship is so cute. For me they stole the whole story, I found myself more interested in their story than Hiei and Kurama's. I would love to see more of their relationship or even see one of the pregnant lol fingers crossed. 3 XD
selena23loveless chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
The story is very well written and I liked its development! This is the first story that I have read from you, but I really want to read more. Especially since you write with my favorite Yu-Yu Hakusho pairing, Kurama and Hiei! Good luck with your stories!