Reviews for The Silent Horse
Raiju001 chapter 13 . 1/11
When good communication us used, things work out well! Awesome story and thank you for it!
Despite its dark start this story is amazing it has so much to it. Characters grow and learn, the pacing is really well done, there are alot of moments that just light up and feel amazing. It was a fun ride and it pulled off a happy end. Thank you for the story - Xadlly the imp girl
The Fox Sage chapter 11 . 9/3/2023
lol kasumis traditional nature bitting in lol
RomaYin chapter 1 . 8/12/2023
What a great story! and so well written! I love this more vulnerable Ranma, how both Akane and Ranma grow together, and how well explained all the psychological aspects of the story are. Thank you so much!
Luna12 chapter 13 . 2/2/2023
I always enjoy coming back to read your stories. This is my first read through of this one, and I enjoyed it. I always appreciate a bit of emotional realism added to the Ranma universe, and the slow and realistic pace of the characters maturity and growing into their relationship. I hope you return to the fandom someday!
merendinoemiliano chapter 13 . 12/8/2022
Awesome work
The Fox Sage chapter 11 . 8/14/2022
smh rereading stuff like this makes me remember how annoying kasumis notions of modesty are
The Fox Sage chapter 13 . 7/26/2022
This is a fantastic story but these last chapters it felt you were trying to end it before it reached a more natural stopping point, as it is the epilogue is fairly unsatisfying given the wonderful story it wouldve been preferable to see more arcs with this version of the characters and just more time to enjoy ranma and akanes relationship
The Fox Sage chapter 6 . 7/25/2022
of course the ice skating arc is perfect for this story
The Fox Sage chapter 4 . 7/25/2022
funnily enough female restrooms are far grosser then mens
The Fox Sage chapter 3 . 7/25/2022
yes guardian ranma for the win,loving how attentive and direct he is in looking out for her
tomboy26 chapter 13 . 7/23/2022
I know it’s been years but my love for Ranma and Akane recently resurfaced and I’ve been finding old fanfics simply because why not. This has got to be the most serious and romantic one I’ve read in a while and I absolutely love the idea that a lot of Ranma’s problems would have disappeared if he didn’t talk lol … although the situation for why that happened was tragic, I also love the idea that Akane was his moral/emotional support (which is very canon imo).

Also the thing a lot of people seem to forget besides the silliness and the absurdity of the manga, is that it’s really about a boy who simply wanted a home and he found it with a girl who tried so hard to fight her own emotions. So thank you for reminding me that Akane will always be Ranma’s home.
Nat chapter 13 . 7/1/2021
Thanks for writing this story. And great to have you back.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/22/2021
I loved this story, a lot of fics that deal with this material tend to focus too heavily upon the trauma and not enough of the healing process for my tastes. This one hits the right balance and feels very authentic to the characters. Thank you for your beautiful story.
firemaster101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2021
Come to reread agian really good fic!