Reviews for The Midnight Hero
alex luca chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
HELLO, I am reading this story just for something to do, I was not planing on reviewing! But I have to say... BROOKLYN IS BURNING IS MY FAV. SONG(well one of them anyway!) IT fits Spot perfectly!
ktkakes chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
I really liked the song! Jane is really talented!

Keep up the awesome job! I cannot wait til you update again and hope you find the time to update the last chapter soon! Great job! Keep it up!

ktkakes chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
Aw! Jane loses everyone she loves huh? The only exception so far is Spot and Kathy. That just isn't fair! I hope her and Spot end up happily together . . . I'm really sad to hear that are only 1 or 2 more chapters left! I really like this story!

Keep up the awesome work (as always!) and I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter! Great job!

midnight1899 chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
aight, this may be pointless if you only have a few chapters left but oh well. I like the story line, your plot and all but your making things very obviouse and it feels very rushed. Try putting yourself in your vharacters shoes; Spot and MH fell in love in a matter of what-minutes? hours? that just doesn't happen and especially in the 1800's even if these treet kids are a little out of the norm of society it would take weeks before theyh kissed otherwise she would be considered a slut, I guess the movie doesn't follow t hat with Jack and Sarah kissing so early but even for themit took some time. try to expand all of your ideas, instead of having on e peson say "rote a note to lover boy" and then having Spot read a note that says "dear Lover boy" try to give more emotion, I pounded up trhe steps hoping for news of MH when I saw a note, my face blanched and I trempbled with fear and rage. I'm not saying erite exactly that or that I'm a great writer but try to develope the characters a little more, good luck

Pickle
ktkakes chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
Hm . . . so things are getting fiesty between Spot and Jane? She should just admit that she likes him and then maybe he'll be nicer to her . . . doubtful, but still. And now she's at the mercy of her parent's killer again, but the only person who will know what to do is the same person she got into a fight with earlier! Will Spot come to Jane's rescue? Or leave her to deal with it on her own? Hm . . .

Keep up the awesome job! This story is amazing so fae! I can't wait til you update so that I can read more!

ktkakes chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Great job! Spot is in love with Jane? And Jane's parents killer is back and on the loose again? And Kathy knew who Jane was? And she gets sick when there's blood?

Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait til the next chapter comes out and I get to see what happens with everyone! Great job!

ktkakes chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Interesting so far! Jane sees her parents killed and then does the vigilante hero thing? And she saves Spot's sister? But why would Spot want to beat the Midnight Hero up? Shouldn't he be grateful that Kathy is alright?

Gret job! I like the characters and the story . . . and the plot is getting interesting! Keep up the awesome job! I can't wait til you write more!