Reviews for Insubordination
TRANSFORMERGAL3. 0 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
riza scares u
TRANSFORMERGAL3. 0 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
wow roy arrest her cuz she not wearing a mini skirt
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh my god, this is so funny! It makes so much sense for Hawkeye to be the only who would ignore the mini-skirt rule. It's not like Roy is going to fire her for it or something.
Gunterafy chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Lmao this was entertaining to read after moping through a bunch of angst stories. I could totally see this as a future Brotherhood extra, if not an actual episode. :)
Smash41KMF chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This was honestly geinus! i had to keep myself from cracking up too hard! i absolutly loved your story. it is probably the funniest i've ever read. i even added it to my favorites. i love how Mustang had been so eagerly awaiting to see Riza is a miniskirt and i love just how calmly she disregarded his juvenile whines and complaints. i even laughed when he attempted to arrest her through a private who was more deathly afraid of her than he was of Roy. i can't say how much i loved the story, it gave me the good laugh i've been needing lately, i keep hitting so many dead ends with my stories, but i think i might have finally got one! i can't wait to publish it, but i still can't think of a title yet. give me your opinion on what you think i should title it, based on the summary: It all started with a letter. A curious letter, that somehow managed to slip its way into the military headquarters in Central City and into the hand of none other than of our favorite First Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye.

So, what do you think?

Anyways(i have to say it again), i absolutly LOVED your story!
Alyice chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Oh. My. Fricking. God.

That was so fricking good I could've died! Oh my god, that was so effing hilarious! Write more, write more!
Dakota Riley chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Silly Roy. You should know better. Hawkeye wouldn't even look at a miniskirt without clutching her gun xD

I'd be scared of her too.

Fantastic job on this one!
Angel's Apple chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wow! LoL

haha, such a great humor! XDD~
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
XD Hahaha, awesome work! I know you wrote this ages ago but it's nice reading funny stories no matter how old they are. Love Roy's reaction at the Private's words. XD
HannahBlack09 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Poor Roy! xD
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Poor Roy. He should learn who wears the pants in that relationship, though.
Kellrock chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
omg this is great awesome amazing! lol i couldnt stop laughing its just awesome great job
darklover chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
What a great fic. It was well written and funny. I loved it.
Nottoca chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
oh, this was great! and so in character too. i imagine this is what would really happen if he ever passed the miniskirt regulation – she would just dismiss it and there’d be nothing he could do. i love it!
Wayward-Wollf chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
"She scares me, Sir!" LAWL. Priceless. I am not easily amused and this had me laughing out loud. You rock!