Reviews for Maneater
bookworm45 chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
Very different. I usually prefer HipHugger stories, but this was nicely done.
daxy chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
this story is so good! I love this storyD you're a great writer!
Addie chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
*is trying to analyze Jade* True, she doesn't seem sad that her husband is deceased. I know you, H, and it's not really your style, (I think) to make your rebellious character a murderer. If this were a real CSI: Miami show, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, I would say that Jade hired someone to do the murdering for her. Since you wrote this story, I think I can make a safe guess: these murderers are connected to Jade somehow, and have killed her husband because of something Jade did...but that's just a guess.

Addie chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Ever considered writing a script for Jerry Bruckheimer? I could totally picture this is an episode to CSI: Miami. He'd be lucky to have you, seriously. This chapter was the transitioning, I guess, into something very big, so I'm going to have to jump up and down eagerly anticipating something huge.

Addie chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
Hmm, Jade seems to me as another of your uncontrollable, wild, temptress beauties. Rebellious, hotheaded, and beautiful, a dangerous combination. Even though rebels always have the same streak of wilderness in their hearts, you never know how all of them are going to end up. It'll be interesting to see where we'll find Jade at the end of "Maneater". Mysterious ending...

Addie chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
*licks lips* Deliciously satisfying, dangerously lusty, perfect in every way *purrs*

Your Sister,

Addie
daxy chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
great story! I just want to kill Stetler! lol. please update soon!
Caitlin chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Hey, cool story! I like it! It shows the sexy side of CSI:Miami. It's highly addictive, and has the traditional feel of a CSI:Miami fan fic, with the forensics. Its got a dark and sexy side, which unearths the truths of the rich and famous. keep updating, and good job!
Aphina chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
I can't believe that nobodys reasd this yet. (rolls eyes.) People can be utter morons. Anyway back to the story.

Chap 1 - It was very seducyive i found myself drawn intothe word that Eric was in. you shocked us with the ring, putting us in Eric's postion.

CHap 2 - Loved the explaination about her and her husband, gave the audience food for thought almost.