Reviews for The Song Remains The Same
Brigid Tanner chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
Glad I waited till it was complete before reading ; 0 The really tense parts were okay cause I knew the next chapter was waiting already. I like the relationship the boys have with their father and Bobby. Wish you'd gotten Ellen into the story a little more : ) Not letting any of the Winchesters kill Gordon was a good call. I think Bobby could have done it. Not cause I think he's less concerned about killing a human than the others are, but in this case, it would have been putting down a rabid dog and he'd have been okay with it. The Winchesters might not have been okay with his decision, tho! Liked Dean wanting to keep Sam innocent...very true to the show. Love how he got all big-brother as soon as he heard about Gordon.
Kaewi chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
I enjoyed reading this. I like your OC, and I'm glad her and Dean finally made it official. Her issues make her more real, and their connection feels solid.

Sounds like this is going to continue at some point, too! Will Dave target Sam, and finish what Gordon started? Hope to read more from you soon.
snchills chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
Good story. I assume you'll be writing a sequal since you let Dave out of the nut house. I look forward to reading it.
friendly chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
good job..is there going to be a sequel
anon chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
I've always really enjoyed your stories, because you write them so well and so quickly. However, your AU with Kristine has really turned into a Mary-Sue fest. I'm really hoping that you stick with other stuff.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Oh, boy. Here comes a sequel. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Awesome job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Awesome chapter! I was so glad to see that Sammy couldn't kill Gordon-that he couldn't murder him. If he had done so, it would have destroyed him in days to come!
snsw25kr14 chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Another wonderful chapter! I wish it wasn't almost complete!
friendly chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
good job.. keep it up
snsw25kr14 chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Great chapter. i hope you review soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Yeah! Lenore! This is shapin' up to be one heck of a fic, not that it wasn't before, of course. Double the faves, double the fun. Keep up the great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
friendly chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
good job...
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Okay its official now but Gordon-I'm-a-psyhco-Walker is starting to freak me out here. Confronting John like that and having the balls to say that he was going to kill Sam makes me think if maybe the man has swallowed a potion of invincibility here (or worse!). Does he not appreciate that Papa Winchester will tear him apart if he hurts his boy? Yet there he stood supremely confident, confident enought to taunt John and leave him rattled. More soon please!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Love that your posting a new story, totally AU but totally SN in the reading. Sam being hunted by the whackjob Walker is a chilling thought, but having Dean at his back and John waiting ahead it makes you wonder just how Gordon thinks he will be able to get his hands on the boy, protected by a pride of male lions like he is! Looking forward to hot-footing it over to the next chapter.. Woho!