Reviews for Chimera Moments
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Lol XD
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Lmao... i almost feel sorry for Une... almost...
Lotus1974 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
please post a copy of the family tree that would help with remembering who is related to who.

Great stories
SelenaWolf chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Oh my, just finished the first story and on to the sequel when I read this. Oh man, if the original wasn't interesting enough! _

Loved the last part of this chap, by the way. From the smile, 'till the snore comment. That was awesome.
Lady-Frisselle chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
Hysterical. Keep up the good work...
Lain Qui chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
I must admit that his has been one of the funniest masterpiece that i have read in some time and i hope that you would finish it soon a long with Living Shinigami.
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
cackles.. that was a truely evil one-shot.
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Wow! That's one big family tree. I would love to see that one drawn. It would definately take a lot of time though. The last sentence just made me laugh.
Serenity Maxwell chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
*laughs really really hard* that was priceless! sidewalk chalk bucket : 5.99 on mastercard, lunch while drawing on your work break : 12.99 on mastercard, scareing the crap out of your co-workers : priceless! :D this would be great to see drawn out like that.
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Isn't that a nice little shock for Lady Une and Sally. Well, that's what they get for eavesdropping on the guys.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
smirks.. love
Serenity Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
this was so so so so funny! i love it. :D the end was great too. :)