Reviews for Someone to Look Forward
darkfinder chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
SAD FOR HER . NO good things for her oh well .
darkfinder chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
that is kind of sad for him .
mendenbar chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
OMG! You really REALLY need to add to this! Please?
Geeky Pony chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
I would like to know what happens next please
wizmage chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
I don't know if this is in my favorites or not, but it is going to be.
Faith4000 chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
Okay, you really need to finish this and in a happy ending, please do.I loved all of it, it's amazing especially the relationship of Fred and Anglel. hope to hear from you soon, I'll be waiting for more chapters.
KnightGuardian chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
OMG! i love this, u have one awesome fic going here, is there any chance of it being continued? i love Fred/Angel and i love this new angle you took about the 'perfect happiness' clause, and Wes he really does have a big mouth (lol) 'specially when he's angry, or iriated, but i'm still mad at him.

my soul hurts for Angel, here's a girl who knows exactly who his is right from the start and has seen the thing inside him with more clarity than BUffy even, and yet she still trust him, and darie i asume loves him too? the angst is palable, making the phrase' think before you speak' all the more poignant.

i cant imagine what it would be like to be afraid to be happy, b/c you never know you might get too happy! and bam, you're evil.

i do so hope that this fic will be finished, because i love it, the characters are all rather in canon, admitedly i'm annoyed at them all 'cept for Angel an Fred.

anyhow, more please? is there any chance at all?
Mem chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
Wonderful fic! I really enjoyed the fact that you didn't have to bad mouth any characters (namely, Buffy) to make it work.
Silverstar21 chapter 9 . 10/10/2001
Good Story!
Shadowfang chapter 9 . 9/17/2001
This is an awesome series! I love it!