Reviews for Drink From My Cup
sorainier chapter 21 . 2/5
I just have to say this; Death of an Orange. You made me actually search it up for the author (but it's you! I know!) I was just eating an orange today and this poem just popped up in my mind. You wouldn't believe how my mind mumbled pieces of the lines when I squished the "small pouches that hold the sweet juice". I truly wish you might consider publishing your poems, so I can flaunter that my favourite poet is Dadaismo! I hope to see what happens with this fic before that though! Ugh! Not enough good Tomione fics! !
sorainier chapter 3 . 2/2
I just CANNOT BELIEVE the talent you have it writing poems. UNBELIEVABLE. You should truly publish them. Order ten for me please.
sorainier chapter 28 . 1/17
I am still awaiting some significant sign that you are still alive and kicking to finish this magnificent story. Don't we all agree I am having some serious lacking of TOMIONE
himehoshi2523 chapter 29 . 10/22/2016
woah,,,ur story is so intense n i love it so much. Pls update eventhough its been years now.
maggie chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
i really loved the way you did this story. I was super excited to see if you wrote a second part to see what happens between them
xxGomenasaixx chapter 29 . 6/12/2016
this is honestly one of the, if not the best, tomoine stories. I still remember it years later. Tom is evil and demented and its wonderful, wonderful. Hermione isn't OOC at all, I don't think. She's reacting to her situation perfectly. She's a survivor of a war thrust into a hopeless situation, of course she'll be a little downtrodden. To this complaining about the abuse - well yes? This is a true tomoine story. Not one of those ones where he's just a lonely teenager acting out - but an honest to god bad guy who has ha torn out. What did they expect? The way your write Tom is the best characterization I've seen. And I read a LOT of tomoine haha. Anyways, this is a fanastastic engrossing story and I hope you'll finish it someday.
sorainier chapter 29 . 1/26/2016
Ohmygod. I did not finish the chapter. I DID NOT. Need more drink from the cup...*gasps*
This is an awesome story! I'll wait years but I beg you to finish it! Your Tom is just yum! Haha
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
this story is so disturbing. and i don't mean it in a good way. i'm sorry to be writing this because i can guess how much effort you put into it, but i really can't help this because by now this story is so problematic it's ridiculous. it's glorifying an abusive relationship in the worst way - he's cruel, vicious and physically abusive, she's letting him demean her and treat her like trash and has absolutely no agency of her own. i've held out so long because the plot was really interesting and i kept hoping things would take a turn for the better, but by now it's clear it won't be enough - even if the next chapter is hermione doing something amazing and getting her agency back, it will still not be enough to outweigh almost twenty chapters of her being nothing but a scared, glorified fucktoy. i mean it - what has she done so far? advanced her cause? talked to someone? ran away? she'd been going out of her way to protect her abuse. this pairing being prone to darkfic is no excuse for how poorly this entire plot is handled - there's plenty of stories out there dealing with abusive relationships about violent, misogynistic prick that still manage not to turn into stories that *glorify* abusive relationships and misogyny. this story, if you do decide to come back, needs a major rewrite of characters dynamics to stop being squicky.
again, sorry for writing this. i do not consider myself a flamer, but i almost never give criticisms i wasn't asked for, especially when i can guess won't be received well. it's just - i saw this fic on a rec list of a tumblr blog of someone who's fourteen years old. it creeps me out knowing that someone that young reads a story where a guy calls a girl an in-universe racist slur, hurts her and all but says all he values in her is her ability for oral sex, then she goes around crying about how much she loves her. again, i am 100% cool with stories about unhealthy fucked up relationships as long as the narrative does point out that they are, in fact, fucked up unhealthy relationships, which is very much not the case here. at least put on warnings.
again, sorry for being an asshole. i want to say 'i hope this review will make you think' but that'll be beyond patronizing. i don't even know what my excuse for writing this review is, except that someone needed to say these things.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
(Sneer) I too, would be screaming if l saw the weasel's ugly mug...
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
(Sneer) Shame about her taste in men or should l say, the weasel?..talk about scraping at the bottom of the barrel, you can't get any more desperate than the ugly,
filthy ginger blood traitor.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
(Sneer) And l don't know how people look at you without throwing up, weasel..
kaylaleigh2015 chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Okay, I have to admit, I'm a little reluctant to continue reading. You see I just really dislike it when the time fics change her name. but I will try to look past it.
tycoon.mami chapter 29 . 5/10/2015
Please don't leave it at this, this is too close to the finish line. Great story, please update soon! Xoxo
Nikki Pond chapter 29 . 4/14/2015
I would never understand love and how it works, but it's a good thing. Love in unpredictable. Even in many ways.

I got interested when Tom has the reason to be possessive with Hermione now that he finds out she's carrying a piece of him. But I got my eyebrow raised when they went a little snogging faster. And maybe the attraction. I'm surprise Tom didn't ask Hermione how she got a piece of his soul when he found out. Though it got interesting quicker when Tom mentioned that he put up a little dose of love potion. I suppose the interesting most of all is how Tom handled Hermione. I honestly don't see Hermione OOC.

I think what really got me hook is the fact Hermione is his Horcrux. I mean, that is a realistic reason why he should keep her close to him. But that doesn't mean he would never hurt her since he is capable of that even to the only people who he allowed he cared about.
aryalayne chapter 29 . 4/10/2015
So I literally spent the whole night reading this; and for someone who has never gotten farther than a few chapters into a tomione fic, I must say, this beautiful work was a wild exception. Of course, some ooc is necessary for the sake of a couple like this one, but you did it so gracefully and gradually. You kept the foundations of both characters, but you manipulated their experiences as a way to shape them into what they are.

You are incredibly talented and I hope you continue this fic!