Reviews for Drink From My Cup
xxGomenasaixx chapter 29 . 6/12
this is honestly one of the, if not the best, tomoine stories. I still remember it years later. Tom is evil and demented and its wonderful, wonderful. Hermione isn't OOC at all, I don't think. She's reacting to her situation perfectly. She's a survivor of a war thrust into a hopeless situation, of course she'll be a little downtrodden. To this complaining about the abuse - well yes? This is a true tomoine story. Not one of those ones where he's just a lonely teenager acting out - but an honest to god bad guy who has ha torn out. What did they expect? The way your write Tom is the best characterization I've seen. And I read a LOT of tomoine haha. Anyways, this is a fanastastic engrossing story and I hope you'll finish it someday.
sorainier chapter 29 . 1/26
Ohmygod. I did not finish the chapter. I DID NOT. Need more drink from the cup...*gasps*
This is an awesome story! I'll wait years but I beg you to finish it! Your Tom is just yum! Haha
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
this story is so disturbing. and i don't mean it in a good way. i'm sorry to be writing this because i can guess how much effort you put into it, but i really can't help this because by now this story is so problematic it's ridiculous. it's glorifying an abusive relationship in the worst way - he's cruel, vicious and physically abusive, she's letting him demean her and treat her like trash and has absolutely no agency of her own. i've held out so long because the plot was really interesting and i kept hoping things would take a turn for the better, but by now it's clear it won't be enough - even if the next chapter is hermione doing something amazing and getting her agency back, it will still not be enough to outweigh almost twenty chapters of her being nothing but a scared, glorified fucktoy. i mean it - what has she done so far? advanced her cause? talked to someone? ran away? she'd been going out of her way to protect her abuse. this pairing being prone to darkfic is no excuse for how poorly this entire plot is handled - there's plenty of stories out there dealing with abusive relationships about violent, misogynistic prick that still manage not to turn into stories that *glorify* abusive relationships and misogyny. this story, if you do decide to come back, needs a major rewrite of characters dynamics to stop being squicky.
again, sorry for writing this. i do not consider myself a flamer, but i almost never give criticisms i wasn't asked for, especially when i can guess won't be received well. it's just - i saw this fic on a rec list of a tumblr blog of someone who's fourteen years old. it creeps me out knowing that someone that young reads a story where a guy calls a girl an in-universe racist slur, hurts her and all but says all he values in her is her ability for oral sex, then she goes around crying about how much she loves her. again, i am 100% cool with stories about unhealthy fucked up relationships as long as the narrative does point out that they are, in fact, fucked up unhealthy relationships, which is very much not the case here. at least put on warnings.
again, sorry for being an asshole. i want to say 'i hope this review will make you think' but that'll be beyond patronizing. i don't even know what my excuse for writing this review is, except that someone needed to say these things.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
(Sneer) I too, would be screaming if l saw the weasel's ugly mug...
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
(Sneer) Shame about her taste in men or should l say, the weasel?..talk about scraping at the bottom of the barrel, you can't get any more desperate than the ugly,
filthy ginger blood traitor.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
(Sneer) And l don't know how people look at you without throwing up, weasel..
kaylaleigh2015 chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Okay, I have to admit, I'm a little reluctant to continue reading. You see I just really dislike it when the time fics change her name. but I will try to look past it.
tycoon.mami chapter 29 . 5/10/2015
Please don't leave it at this, this is too close to the finish line. Great story, please update soon! Xoxo
Nikki Pond chapter 29 . 4/14/2015
I would never understand love and how it works, but it's a good thing. Love in unpredictable. Even in many ways.

I got interested when Tom has the reason to be possessive with Hermione now that he finds out she's carrying a piece of him. But I got my eyebrow raised when they went a little snogging faster. And maybe the attraction. I'm surprise Tom didn't ask Hermione how she got a piece of his soul when he found out. Though it got interesting quicker when Tom mentioned that he put up a little dose of love potion. I suppose the interesting most of all is how Tom handled Hermione. I honestly don't see Hermione OOC.

I think what really got me hook is the fact Hermione is his Horcrux. I mean, that is a realistic reason why he should keep her close to him. But that doesn't mean he would never hurt her since he is capable of that even to the only people who he allowed he cared about.
aryalayne chapter 29 . 4/10/2015
So I literally spent the whole night reading this; and for someone who has never gotten farther than a few chapters into a tomione fic, I must say, this beautiful work was a wild exception. Of course, some ooc is necessary for the sake of a couple like this one, but you did it so gracefully and gradually. You kept the foundations of both characters, but you manipulated their experiences as a way to shape them into what they are.

You are incredibly talented and I hope you continue this fic!
MelodysSing chapter 29 . 7/6/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! :)
Sooph chapter 29 . 6/16/2014
Aww, please finish the story, you said you only had a few chapters left :3
Guest chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
This is my first time reading Tomione, and I have not been disappointed . . . Apart from Hermione's OOCness. However, the plot is brilliant, Tomione's relationship fascinating, and of course, we all want to know: will good triumph evil? I have hope that you'll update soon.
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 29 . 4/7/2014
I think I just swooned. Gawd, the amount of power Hermikne has woo! It's wicked. I love it.

Frankly, I really am hoping for a happy ending but that would be trivial. I am so bloody happy he finally said it. Accepted it. You've given Tom so much development and tranformed him into the most oddest ball out there. The whole "no matter how many times I split my soul, I will love her" really got me.

I am thoroughly liking how Hermione knows her goal albeit she loves him. This is such a beautiful story and I frankly, am lost at words at its beauty.

Really cannot wait for the next update and eager to find you'll end this. Thank you.
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 25 . 4/7/2014
Oh boy, am I glad I began reading this story despite it having reviews about "Hermione being controlled way too much by Tom". I disagree majorly. Frankly, I would say it is Tom that is in trouble *wink*. I mean he has split his soul more once now and have not taken potions like Hermione has (the tiny love ones) and still shags her senseless. Dare I say, he is wrapped around Hermione despite knowing all about her identity. IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY. Albeit, I am not saying he is not in character because hell I have never seen Riddle be so sync with his future Voldemort character in other stories and that is a huge compliment because I have come across quite the collection of Tomione.

In general, I think you are a WONDERFUL writer and have everything spot on. I mean, the development, the characters and the hotness *fans herself* everything, I mean everything is perfect. I have been devouring this tale since last night forgoing my preparation for finals. It was/is worth it. I adore your author's note in the beginning as they give me a good laugh, especially, the whole "Tom being more fun to write than Draco. He is messed up, man" I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY. He is messed up but oh so addicting that I do not blame Hermione one bit but again, I feel she is more in control than our Tom here.

I am going to continue reading this and get caught up. Eagerly, will wait for the update but once again, YOU ARE BRILLIANT! THIS STORY IS BRILLIANT! EVERYTHING IS JUST ... BLOODY BRILLIANT. :))

Take care! xo