Reviews for Drink From My Cup
Girlbossz chapter 29 . 1/9
hey,
someone stole your work. its exactly the same, but he/she changed the titel to Serpents Cup, the author name is Ceskogfjell. its on wattpad
catherinahawkins chapter 29 . 6/1/2020
please continue
viv chapter 18 . 5/18/2020
She fought a battle. Seriously, give her something strong to do other than fucking bend to his will.
Cassie-011 chapter 29 . 5/14/2019
fingers crossed that a new update comes soon!
Liam1094 chapter 29 . 5/14/2019
if I were Hermione I would fight to take my NEWTs still or at least find a way where she can take them even if she doesn't take them at Hogwarts... love this!
Bernaheartsyou chapter 2 . 9/16/2018
I feel like I read this before, but didn’t review! But here I am again starting from the beginning
Karuizawa chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
Now What Will happen? I want to know this is killing me...
Karuizawa chapter 21 . 3/4/2018
What a intense chapter!
Karuizawa chapter 18 . 3/4/2018
Hi Tom is crazy But I love him, incredible story.
Karuizawa chapter 11 . 3/3/2018
Amazing story
creativebug1988 chapter 29 . 2/3/2018
I can't believe Tom finally admitted that he loves Hermione. I enjoyed reading this fanfiction so much. I know it's almost been five years, but I really hope you finish it, especially because it's so close to the end. I'm not sure your story is going to have a happy ending, but I need to know if Hermione is going to go back to her time or if Tom and Hermione will find a way to be together despite the odds.
Ambrosia19 chapter 29 . 10/18/2017
A great Tomione story I have come back to reread.

This chapter feels like the last before the climax, the conclusion. How many more chapters are there going to be? 1? 2?

Are you going to give us the ending we have waited for for a long time? xD

xoxo
Neil chapter 14 . 7/12/2017
you made Hermione pathetic and weak. 13 chapters was enough, I just could not handle what a total wuss she was being.
sorainier chapter 21 . 2/5/2017
I just have to say this; Death of an Orange. You made me actually search it up for the author (but it's you! I know!) I was just eating an orange today and this poem just popped up in my mind. You wouldn't believe how my mind mumbled pieces of the lines when I squished the "small pouches that hold the sweet juice". I truly wish you might consider publishing your poems, so I can flaunter that my favourite poet is Dadaismo! I hope to see what happens with this fic before that though! Ugh! Not enough good Tomione fics! !
sorainier chapter 3 . 2/2/2017
I just CANNOT BELIEVE the talent you have it writing poems. UNBELIEVABLE. You should truly publish them. Order ten for me please.