Reviews for Marry My Father Please?
LadyHiyorin chapter 68 . 2/18
I really..really..really love this fic! U are so amazing writer! U make me laugh so hard,especially when Gaara said about make Neji's pregnant.. lol..i really loved ur unique pairing,especially Hiashi and Anko (never crossed my mind about this pairing),and so excited about Gaara and Hanabi pairing.. i love Anko! She so funny! I actually want Hiashi have one more boy,but never mind..u picture Gaara so differently,he just like other normal man and not stoic or emotionless man like many fic picture him...i love him more now! When i saw this fic about KankxHina,it not attracted me to read,but now i just did and i cant believed that i actulally finished it! I love fic with many pairing and not just focus for only one pairing for the whole fic..and now,i'll definitely read the sequel! Thanks for this lovely story! ;)
Chimeishou chapter 42 . 10/11/2016
Ah seems we get the same idea!
I wrote few years ago a story were Kankuro was comparing Hinata to Orihime and -with a tinge of bitterness- Naruto to Ikobochi to cheers her up and make her go through her shyness (my ppooor kankuro, it had hurt my feelings to make him sad on purpose XD)
Chimeishou chapter 40 . 10/11/2016
Had I yet make mention that I love your portrayal of hanabi too ? XD
Chimeishou chapter 35 . 10/10/2016
the epicness of the sex of that two XD

Your Anko's characterisation is priceless
Chimeishou chapter 31 . 10/10/2016
the hiashi anko scene was surprizingly hooot ! (must admit it has lil turned me on XD)
Chimeishou chapter 30 . 10/10/2016
HELL the hiashi-ankos'interaction are priceless ! XD

Anko is the very best woman in the show XD
Chimeishou chapter 27 . 10/10/2016
Well, it's not something important... bug that keep bugging me since the beginning, so I need to say it eventually...
For me the one purple-haired is Yugao and the blueish one is Hinata (but it's seems people sees colors in different ways)
Chimeishou chapter 26 . 10/10/2016
Damn those two dorks (Kankuro and Hinata) are helpless-lost-causes ... XD
Chimeishou chapter 23 . 10/9/2016
I don't know why - i don't know if you share that with me - but I kind of like to think that Kankuro must be a "sexgod" (fucking headcanon XD) ... That character inspire me libidinous thoughts _ some rough sex or some soft sex, he's just perfect for both _ wherever I use him. Can barely help myself from making him have sex... though I love him so I don't make of him some don juan cliché or -as some people do- a fucking pervert (I loathe when writers made Kankuro a dumb pervert just because they want a dumb pervert for their storie) XD
Chimeishou chapter 20 . 10/9/2016
I was searching for few years for a kankuhina fic ! I tried on few site here to but your's not referenced on the kankuhina tag, I just fell on it hapazardly by the fav list of some good shikahinafic authors.

I was so happy to find the "kankuhina" mention in your resume...I never thought I would find a Kankuhina fanfic -even a little one- yet your is long and good, gosh I'd read it all 20 first chap in one fell swoop.

Your lemon is pretty good though I can definitely understood you on the fact that sex scene are funnier to write than fight scene ... I guess its because we are like fucking hippies, just that we prefer to make love rather to make war XD
JeslynBoo chapter 68 . 6/19/2016
I think this may be my favorite ever. The main couple, the other pairingscharacters, the story... {happy sigh}... Thank you so much!
JeslynBoo chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
{sputtering} Seduction advice from... and the house search! Poor Hyuugas! You are so MEAN! I love it! :D
JeslynBoo chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
Ok, I usually just wait until the end to review for stories that are finished... but... SHE GOT A NOSEBLEED! And he's being so sweet! That is so adorable! {buries face in pillow}
orang3juice chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Almost ten years later and I'm back reading this story again. I got so much nostalgia coming back to these pairings; you truly did a marvelous job with this story, and the sequel. The plot never tired and the characters remained perfectly fitted all the way to the end! Keep writing and weaving beautiful stories that make me laugh and always want more! I wouldn't complain if you ever decided to pick back up writing in the Naruto realm :)

Side note, do you write on AO3 as well?
socmanco chapter 68 . 1/5/2016
Simply brilliant. How you've gotten the characters and worked with them has been really smooth. Also the changes you've included have flowed logically and fallen in place perfectly.
I devored this story in 2 days and I can't wait to get started with the sequel!
Keep it up, great job