Reviews for The death of Rich Girl
megan hampton chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
NEEDS MORE BLOOD! other than that,its awesome.
ip-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Very nice . So vivid and whatnot... I'm not too good at reviews so I'll just tell you I liked it :D (I did by the way) hope to read more of your work

Synesthetic Soul chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
You know, I've been reading a lot of Nny fic recently... Some of them better than others, but this one takes the cake. Save for one or two grammatical errors, this was one of the most beautiful I've read since "Over the Stars" went down. Bravo.

...At least I think it's down. Haven't seen it in a while.

With love: StephaNNY.
Twinings chapter 1 . 10/10/2007

I shouldn't be giggling this much.

I'm filled with sadistic glee.

Grey Highlighter chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
The last paragraph kinda grossed me out, but it seemed very in character of Johnny. Like, I think I remember him talking to a guy in Hell who said that Johnny cut up this guys friends and fed him the parts...Ew. Gross, but I LOVE it. "You didn't even know me rich girl." Possibly my favorite line. That and the last one. Love!
marhogany chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
wow, the bone breaking wasn't really a suprise to me, but the whoole feeding her her arms and legs was really obscene.. and i like that XD
TonyTokyo chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That was certainly moribidly...pleasent somehow. It kept me sucked in 'till the end.
Headexploady chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This was amazing. I like how she was telling the story to the Senior Diablo. Fav