Reviews for Devil Caught Your Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This was awesome! You totally need to write more dexter fics! Really loved the deb/dexter moment so intense! I hope you write more debster in the future (you could totally tell on the show that some stuff like this happened when they were younger)
Please write more again one day :)
She-She chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was great!
Defying.Expectations chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Wow. That was intense. The various complementing tensions and emotions mounted so perfectly in this fic: Dexter's need to kill and his need to hide, normalcy and the evils that lurk beneath, obligation and desire, lust and anger . . . all the moving pieces worked together so well. And you really captured Dexter's voice well, too, both the way he clinically observes everything around him and those awkwardly beautiful moments of rupture in which he starts to genuinely *feel something*. A gem of a story.
Aronim chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Very well done, you catch the feel of Dexter very well. I get really drawn into Dexter's twisted mind and you portray his thoughts so naturally that it comes with a little jolt when I realize how far I follow the reasoning before realizing "oh crap this is twisted". Great job.

You miss a few words there and there, you should read it through as you seem to have forgotten a few words in your enthusiasm to write it I think, and going over it just once should show the mistakes. Other than those small mistakes, there is nothing to point out that would make this better.
The L. MMonster chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Loved the story :)
Kalida chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
OMG! This is like the absolute best Dex/Deb fic ever! :)

I loved it.

"Why? So you can tell Dad about what a big disappointment I am, making out with boys like a slut? So you can tell him I'm nothing like a proud son that you are!"

You've got Deb's insecurity & character so... accurately! And Dexter's belief that he lacks feelings, that is portrayed so subtly and efficiently in your story... Awesome job!

Loved your fic.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Wow. Just wow. It's always nice to find a well written fanfic, and I am so glad to have stumbled upon this! I love how you wrote this. All the subtle things were really nice. Keep up the great work!
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love people showing kind Dexter like you did at the end.
starlightcity chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow, this is good. It was just as dark and twisted and suspenseful as the series. I was on the edge of my seat while I was reading this, afraid of what might happen to Deb and the puppy. I was so relived when they both made it through the story unscathed.
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Awesome Fic,

Thanx for Posting.
the Leander chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wonderful characterization in this; you did a great job getting into teenage!Dexter's head, I really love the way you wrote him. Not entirely sure about the hints of pseudo-incest (although in a way I can totally see it), but overall this was a really great fic.
Sheltie-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
There must be something terribly wrong going on here when I'm reading Dexter fanfics. But at least it was well written, with plot and in character :) I really liked how you described what was going on in Dex's head, and also I'm glad that I am not the only one who always had that kind of incestuous feeling about themm :P
Laura chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Nice job getting inside Dexter's head-great fanfic!
bee chapter 1 . 12/8/2009

this has to be going some where.

"he thinks about how it is biologically improbable to be attracted to the ones you grow up with, which would also apply to any other impulses, like his. It should be. It should –"

3 lines

Darkpassenger chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This has to be one of the best fanfics i ve read :)

i relly enjoyed it